Yellow | Post Yellow Photos

JimmyB

TB Lurker
Credits
A 1988 GMC "BRIG" pulls Yellow triples through to shipper:

YFS-76542_07-05-06.jpg

we have one brige in any 7700 it has a hyd fith wheel for yard work our vendor garys garage uses it more than we do I like it for city p and d but why is yellow using the worst equitment out there while holland roadway newpenn have brand new something isw worng

owlpuss said:
we have one brige in any 7700 it has a hyd fith wheel for yard work our vendor garys garage uses it more than we do I like it for city p and d but why is yellow using the worst equitment out there while holland roadway newpenn have brand new something isw worng

your right. Yellow has the :shit:tiest tractors around. nice trailers though. can't understand why.

JimmyB said:
If any one gets a chance, sure would enjoy seeing photos from other places. Thanks

Jimmy B
Since Yellow moved in to our (Winston-Salem, NC) old inbound dock....I'll try to snap a few photos. I have noticed they have all makes and models of tractors. I'll see what I can do. DS.

Docksteward said:
Since Yellow moved in to our (Winston-Salem, NC) old inbound dock....I'll try to snap a few photos. I have noticed they have all makes and models of tractors. I'll see what I can do. DS.

DS,

Yes, I'll look forward to a few photos. Thanks,

Jimmy B

French, Not Spanish!!!

That's french not spanish. I see it on alot of our trailers too. It's amazing that the companies don't supply signs for the guy's pulling doubles as they must go through alot of gloves grabbing grease off of the fifth wheels to write on the back door like that. It says " Caution Double Trailers"

JimmyB said:
Wonder what it says on the back? Yeah, I limit my photos to 640 x 480 on the forums. Try to keep the file size down.
According to what I could find out......all doubles pulled in Mexico must have a warning sign on the rear pup. But I don't think it's supposed to be written on the back door!!:sombrero2: Here's what I could find...........The vehicle combination referred to in the previous paragraphs must comply with the following safety provisions:

a) To have in the rear side of the vehicle combination a fixed sign (label or sticker) with dimensions of 0.80 by 0.60 meters, with a legend saying "CAUTION DOUBLE SEMITRAILERS"(PRECACAUCION DOBLE SEMIRREMOLQUE) written on black letters over an orange background.

DS.

MIKEEEEE said:
yo.....

in mexico they write in grease on the back doors........

PRECAUTION

REMOLQUE DOBLE

mikeeeeeeeeeeeee
I had a brother who drove for Westinghouse in Mexico. They called it WESTERNLAHASENDO.

MIKEEEEE said:
yo.....

in mexico they write in grease on the back doors........

PRECAUTION

REMOLQUE DOBLE

mikeeeeeeeeeeeee
Used to see many CF pups come though the system with that grease writing on the back doors.
That should tell you how they do business down south of the border ... and what to expect when they start driving up here !

owlpuss said:
we have one brige in any 7700 it has a hyd fith wheel for yard work our vendor garys garage uses it more than we do I like it for city p and d but why is yellow using the worst equitment out there while holland roadway newpenn have brand new something isw worng[/QUOTE

Yellow loves running road tractors that are "fully depreciated". That is why there are still goldwings and brigs in the fleet. The goldwings have no comfort for the driver but they meet contract requirements.