Yellow | Posted Yard Training Today @ 120

stroud120

COME GET SOME
Credits
What is going on our change calls for 13 cdl guys to leave. Why would they put this up, does not make sense to me. We have no open bids and our bids will be cut double when the change goes thru. Any thoughts?

They're doing it now so when they close the terminal, they wont have to do it then. j/k

All YRC emoployees will be required to have a CDL very soon.

Maybe it's to get them ready for the final doom in sept for 120. Stroud120 you know which one I'm talking about too.

The drama has been going on for the last 3 years with all the changes, we keep losing. The old farts that are still there will not retire, after this change you will need 20 plus years just to be on the call board. 25 or better just to be on 20:00 with tuesday and wednesday off. The end is near we are not even on any map for anyone to bring us freight. Stroudsburg will be any old folks home with guys in their sixtys and 14.00 an hour Mexicans working at the place. Hope everyone likes Spanish freight movers who can't speak English.

the old 120?

just remember the old days guys, when both docks were up and running and there were 35-45 men bid starts....what happened to one of the biggest and most efficient terminals in the system????what a shame the management there killed that place.....get out now while you can.... chances are running out...g-man:nutkick:

Final Doom!

Maybe it's to get them ready for the final doom in sept for 120. Stroud120 you know which one I'm talking about too.

OK Great one, what is the final doom you are speaking of?
What rumor did I miss while being on vacation?

In reguard to some of the other postings here about senior men not retiring.
I detect a lot of bitterness.
I can only think of a handful of guys who are working way past retirement age.
My comment to guys making remarks about needing 25yrs or more to hold a bid, is the same thing I have said for 30+ yrs.
Where where you in 1973 when the Terminal opened?
You were either too young, or were doing something else you thought was better at the time.
So don't bad mouth someone who has seniority on you.
I chose to start in 73 and have paid my dues to hold the bid I am on.
I worked a lot of years of my life at night.
So wait your turn.
If you feel 120 won't be there long enough for your turn to come,,,
Unfortunatly that is out of ALL of our control.
But to call your fellow Teamster an "old fart" (which I guess I am) just because you can no longer hold a certain bid is baby bullsh--t!
Every one has a right to their job, until THEY decide it is time to move on.
We are all in the same boat as to what will hapen next.

Ok old wet fart f1flagger, (Sorry but thats funny) This was mention by 120 steward so if it's a rumor, Blame the union. Come sept there will be another change to affect 120. Teamsters will have 3 choices Newburgh,South Kearney,Milton.

get while the gettin's good..

hey boys, the time to go is NOW....take it from someone who knows....sorry to hear of the demise...

No facts here,But I heard 120 won't be a relay anymore.It will be a service center for the p&d there now, with Allentown coming up. Yellow and New Penn p&d ops. are rumored to move in too.

All I got to add is something is odd here at 120... Why would you leave a dock empty, could be several reasons. Time will tell unless someone gets bored an starts a rumor.

rumor

All I got to add is something is odd here at 120... Why would you leave a dock empty, could be several reasons. Time will tell unless someone gets bored an starts a rumor.

remember gr8, that dock would make an excellent indoor flea market....or Crossings East..:1036316054: