Holland | Posting of Going Out of Business Rumors...

Benny Hill

I'm Back (kinda)
Credits
If anybody wants to post any posts of this type in the future get your info straight first. Anybody can say that somebody told them something but a rumor such as this type that has been posted so many times in the past about Holland, Yellow, Roadway and Conway just to mention a few, will not be tolerated in this forum, period. If it is fact then post a link to the site for the info to prove your point. If a company is going under, worker/drivers will be the last ones that are told. Many of you have voiced your "concern" about this type of mean spirited post/rumor in the past.

Some of you may not know this but when this type of message is posted any where on the web, search engines will find it and post a link to the subject of the message. The headline will say something like Is Company "A" going out of business? Many people will read this rumor and think that there might be some truth to it because someone said it, no matter who it was that said it

Please, for everybody's own good don't post these B.S. unfounded rumors here.

If anybody wants to post any posts of this type in the future get your info straight first. Anybody can say that somebody told them something but a rumor such as this type that has been posted so many times in the past about Holland, Yellow, Roadway and Conway just to mention a few, will not be tolerated in this forum, period. If it is fact then post a link to the site for the info to prove your point. If a company is going under, worker/drivers will be the last ones that are told. Many of you have voiced your "concern" about this type of mean spirited post/rumor in the past.

Some of you may not know this but when this type of message is posted any where on the web, search engines will find it and post a link to the subject of the message. The headline will say something like Is Company "A" going out of business? Many people will read this rumor and think that there might be some truth to it because someone said it, no matter who it was that said it

Please, for everybody's own good don't post these B.S. unfounded rumors here.

Benny just might be an alright guy for a moderator...lol...:1036316054: Good post!

Thanks Benny, I wanted too say something about this subject when it was posted a few days back. I just didn’t want to lower myself to their standards, and besides we have you on our team now!!! Good job!!! I tried to give you some reputation points but it said you have too many now!!!

Thanks guys. I'm not meaning to control what somebody posts but some posts have ran their course and can be harmful to others. We've heard these rumors so many times before without anything happening. I hope it never does but if it does some day we'll all get by.