XPO | Prayers for Garland Driver

Thank the lord he made it, so the lord didn’t feel the need to save the driver that was killed? Never will understand this way of thinking.
No, if you look at the post in the context of time when it was written the only information I had was a picture of a burned up big truck and a quote from the poster saying the (xpo) driver made it....a still shot of a burned up truck, I had no idea that anyone else was even injured much less died. I will never understand how someone can't look through the posts and figure this out themselves before they say such a crappy thing pertaining to my character. I feel horrible for anyone who was hurt or killed in any accident.

Possibility, yes. Nappy time, maybe. Adaptive cruise control not working or lacking service, definitely not out the question. Why the brass continues to pay extra for all these safety minded bells and whistles, yet neglect to keep them in working order, baffles me.
I simply and absolutely refuse to touch a tractor trailer loaded down with such devices.

They pay me to be a professional driver, and I demand say a old 1948 Pete 250 or something old iron. I'll earn my pay doing the driving without all that computer crap.

I spent way too much time in mountain ice and snow as to where I do not and will not trust any computer device on the rig other than traditional ABS. Having a trucking company put in say automatic radar braking or adaptive cruise or whatever is like putting a device that will kill me, kill a family or three or smash the whole thing over the side on cabbage or some place and totally BK the company itself in losses when its all cleaned up and billed.

They cannot be that stupid across the board.

No, if you look at the post in the context of time when it was written the only information I had was a picture of a burned up big truck and a quote from the poster saying the (xpo) driver made it....a still shot of a burned up truck, I had no idea that anyone else was even injured much less died. I will never understand how someone can't look through the posts and figure this out themselves before they say such a crappy thing pertaining to my character. I feel horrible for anyone who was hurt or killed in any accident.
Ive lost people in accidents. Every one of them are remembered.

The worst? There was a 16 year old hit by a drunken. Took him about a hour to die on the pavement with a smashed body as his lungs filled. EMT tried to give him medicine for pain waiting on the chopper delayed by weather. But he was too broken.

Even today when I thought about him being killed like that having just got his first girl and started to grow up and get into the adult hood and so on with plans etc. There is not enough justice in the world for that drunk. Such a loss is absolutely priceless.

Ive lost people in accidents. Every one of them are remembered.

The worst? There was a 16 year old hit by a drunken. Took him about a hour to die on the pavement with a smashed body as his lungs filled. EMT tried to give him medicine for pain waiting on the chopper delayed by weather. But he was too broken.

Even today when I thought about him being killed like that having just got his first girl and started to grow up and get into the adult hood and so on with plans etc. There is not enough justice in the world for that drunk. Such a loss is absolutely priceless.
I'm sorry for your loss brother.

Thank the lord he made it, so the lord didn’t feel the need to save the driver that was killed? Never will understand this way of thinking.
Friend we all have an expiration date in this life & none of us know when that time is. Faith in the Lord Jesus takes away all fear of death. Prayers to the families of all involved in this horrific accident & recovery for those injured. As drivers we all shudder when seeing rigs go down & this one was beyond terrible.