FedEx Freight | Prayers for the Reed family

I am deeply saddened to hear of this.
My prayers go out to you Pat & Elane.

Pat and family my deepest thoughts and Prayers are with you.. May God bless His strength, wisdom and love on you all...

Pat, you and your family are in our prayers. May our Lord strengthen you during this difficult time. John 14:6

Mr.Reed.....Our Prayer's......

My Thought's and Prayer's go out to the Reed family,and all that knew them.
I can't even fathom what Mr.Reed could be going through right know.
May Brian be at peace now in God's house.

I could only imagine the pain in losing one of my children. I'll let others at my terminal know so that we can pray for the healing of the Reed family. Only the God can pull you through something like that.

I can't imagine the pain. Their family is in my thoughts.

Tell every young driver out there to wear their damn seat belt! I bet he could have walked away from this had he been wearing it!

Tragic.

Obituaries
Brian Robert Reed
(November 11, 1990 - May 24, 2009)

Guest Book | Sign Guest Book

Brian Robert Reed, age 18, of Harrison, died Sunday, May 24, 2009, at Harrison. He was born on November 11, 1990, at Tracy, California, the son of Patrick Lee Reed, Sr. and Elaine (Grewe) Reed. Brian was preceded in death by his grandparents, Fred and Shirley Grewe, Jr; and his step-grandmother, Nancy Grewe.
Brian was a member of the Mary Mother of God Catholic Church. He was a graduate of the Harrison High School class of 2009. He was the biggest West Virginia fan to walk the face of the earth and his grandfather influenced him to be a Packers fan.

Brian is survived by his parents, Pat Reed of Harrison and Elaine Reed of Wheeling, West Virginia; his sister, Megan Reed, of Harrison; his brother, Patrick Reed, Jr., of Harrison; his grandparents, Malcolm and Virginia Reed, of Harrison; and a host of other family and numerous friends throughout the community.

Visitation is 6:00 to 8:00 PM, Wednesday, May 27, 2009, at the Harrison High School Gymnasium.

Funeral service is 11:00 AM, Thursday, May 28, 2009, at the Mary Mother of God Catholic Church, with Father Gregory Hart officiating.

Pallbearers are Patrick Reed, Jr., Aaron Looper, Trevor Shearer, James Ragland, Myles Hartman and Austin Tate.

Interment is in Wheeling, West Virginia.

Memorials may be made to the Brian R. Reed Memorial Scholarship Fund, c/o Community First Bank,PO Box 1700, Harrison, AR 72602, or any other Community First Bank branch located at Pea Ridge, Eureka Springs,or Berryville, Arkansas.
http://www.christesonfuneralhome.com/index.cfm

My thoughts and prayers are with the Reed family. I could not imagine losing a child at any time let alone that young age. God rest his soul and comfort the family in this time of need.

My thoughts and prayers to the Reed family and friends.
There is not alot so say to comfort in this time. Hopefully time will heal.
Rememeber the good times. That helps alot .