FedEx Freight | President for a day.

I'd buy a bunch of red and blue paint and make somebody re-paint the glad hands on these dollies.
My eyes ain't what they used to be and it's tough seeing that one little tiny chip of paint left on the side.
After I did that I'd take off the rest of the day and go fishin':1036316054:

What a waste of Time and money this Diversity crap is. How about this Diverse principle... You were hired to do a job at an agreed upon wage and schedule of benefits So, whatever you are or aren't should not and does not matter to me just do the job. I do not reeducated on how to accept your Sexual preference or Skin Color or Ethnic heritage or whatever, we are here to earn a living and whatever you are on your off time should not matter to the rest of us while we are at work. Drop it and Forget it.

What a waste of Time and money this Diversity crap is. How about this Diverse principle... You were hired to do a job at an agreed upon wage and schedule of benefits So, whatever you are or aren't should not and does not matter to me just do the job. I do not reeducated on how to accept your Sexual preference or Skin Color or Ethnic heritage or whatever, we are here to earn a living and whatever you are on your off time should not matter to the rest of us while we are at work. Drop it and Forget it.

Maybe you should clean the butter off your screen. What does this post have to do with the original topic, president for a day?

Guardrail

If your on Diversity Council you get to leave town about every quarter and get treated very well for a few days,and get payed for it.I highly recommend it. But,we dont need it.