Holland | Pretty quiet on here?

Rumor is that 1/2 of driver's plan on Quitting if the 2019 ponzi contract is bad ..............................r.i.p.

How about that!!!! See Tony you complain and they apear. Im assuming they are all Kenworth and Peterbilt. Leather button and tuck interior, am/fm stereo, 18 speed transmissions, etc. etc..

Maybe if I keep complaining about my 18 running 61 miles an hour, something else magical will happen.

Ha.

I’ll try it when I get there. Joliet wouldn’t touch it and Atlanta said “it’s set at 63, there’s nothing wrong” and yet all the other 17s and 18s there run me down and disappear.
Two CB drivers had theirs adjusted actually seen dvir write on one of them. Actually write it up as drive tires not turning correct revolutions gonna try to post without driver info

8MNGOR2.jpg

Nope,same ole cheap ass Freightliners!!
New update, a friend of mine who retired a year or so ago was in the GR area and he said those trucks looked like KW’s?? If anyone knows a GR driver maybe they can solve the puzzle? Eh!!! I don’t know when I’ll ever get back that way again, I retired several months ago and I’m doing professional tourism these days!!! Good Luck in 19 my Friends!!