Yellow | Primary lane listings??

Triplex

Experienced stalker
PREMIUM
Credits
Just out of curiosity, is there any place where the primary lanes for the various hubs are listed or otherwise can be found?

Triplex,
I doubt it. Each terminal knows what it's own primaries are. Sometimes a primary will change in a COO. Were you wondering about a certain terminal specifically or just in general?

Triplex,
I doubt it. Each terminal knows what it's own primaries are. Sometimes a primary will change in a COO. Were you wondering about a certain terminal specifically or just in general?

Thanks dude! I was mostly interested in some of the hubs here in the east - CGB, CVE, BUF, LCP, MBK, RAN, CNC for instance. Just wanted to get a better feel for the way things were set up out this way.

I know a little about CGB.....they run primary runs to STP, MEM, STL turns or lays, NSH, CVE, COL and a bunch of EOL terminals. These are single man runs only. I may have missed some point too but I'd say this is pretty close.

I know a little about CGB.....they run primary runs to STP, MEM, STL turns or lays, NSH, CVE, COL and a bunch of EOL terminals. These are single man runs only. I may have missed some point too but I'd say this is pretty close.

Thanks much stldude, I appreciate your help!! :1036316054: