Yellow | Prove you worked at Yellow

I really don't waste my time on mythology, fantasy and superstition.
However, I would be interested in knowing if Adam and Eve were Cro-Magnon or Neanderthal since there is abundant evidence of the evolution of man.
Since humans were created the first week, I'm also wondering why there is evidence of 65 million year old dinosaurs but no evidence of 65 million year old people.
Speaking of dinosaurs, how did Noah get all those huge animals on that little boat? No remnants of the Ark either, strange.
Cockroaches have been around for millions of years but humans not so much.
I find it very strange that Jesus never married and lived with 12 men. Peter even left his wife to be with Jesus. Could it be that......?

53ba460a8d77d4a6.md.jpeg

but it does require works, at least according to Jacob the Just (James for you corrupted English translationists) .... :indecisiveness:
Once we break the law 1 time, that is it. You are done. But through Jesus, we have forgiveness. Once we see that we repent, which is not groveling. Its a true change of heart. So we are inspire to be like Jesus, and do what he said to do. So works dont save us. But they inspire us to live a satisfying life.

Once we break the law 1 time, that is it. You are done. But through Jesus, we have forgiveness. Once we see that we repent, which is not groveling. Its a true change of heart. So we are inspire to be like Jesus, and do what he said to do. So works dont save us. But they inspire us to live a satisfying life.