Yellow | Prove you worked at Yellow

Your opinion, you're entitled to it. Others will disagree. :smile new:
PS - Did you flunk out of Catholic school and you still hold a grudge? :hysterical::hilarious:
No, at one time I was all in. I taught bible studies. I was a deacon in the United Church of Christ. My atheism came from bible study, not reading, study. Reading and studying the scriptures not heard in churches or misrepresented in churches is what pushed me away. I bet you never heard of the three levels of heaven. In fact, I bet Revelations has never been the subject of a Sunday sermon in any church you attended.

Have you never heard of spontaneous combustion? Sometimes it makes a big bang!
Nothing comes from nothing.
There IS something.
Therefore there was never nothing.
Something could not bring itself into existence.
Because to do that it must exist before it existed, which is impossible..
Therefore something else had to exist to bring it into existence.....Dr. E. Michael Jones.

That something which brought it into existence...would be what all men call God.

You might need gas in order to have spontaneous combustion.
You might need a spark.

.......so where did the gas come from.....and what made the spark?

You might say...atoms made the gas or whatever made the spark.

But....where did the atoms come from?

They can't come from nothing....and if a big bang created everything....it would have needed...atoms...gas....spark..

Last edited:
No, at one time I was all in. I taught bible studies. I was a deacon in the United Church of Christ. My atheism came from bible study, not reading, study. Reading and studying the scriptures not heard in churches or misrepresented in churches is what pushed me away. I bet you never heard of the three levels of heaven. In fact, I bet Revelations has never been the subject of a Sunday sermon in any church you attended.
I'm not a bible scholar by any means. I do however have faith in something beyond my human comprehension.

You're atheism came from the same place your economics come from.

Men.
Men who rejected God.
Men who revolt against God.
Men who do not want beliefs in God and morals.
Men who desire to be God...and rule all...for themselves....with no morals.

And you let them.

Have you never heard of spontaneous combustion? Sometimes it makes a big bang!
Whoa dude! It wasn't spontaneous combustion; it was a thermonuclear reaction caused by immense gravitational forces compressing hydrogen atoms together until they initiate a chain reaction and convert to helium and release massive amts of energy. It is still going on as we speak. Spontaneous combustion is entirely different. Wow RB. I'm disappointed in you..... If you don't know the secrets of the universe, how can we trust you to know the secrets of the corporate boardrooms?

Last edited:
Whoa dude! It wasn't spontaneous combustion, it was a thermonuclear reaction caused by immense gravitational forces compressing hydrogen atoms together until they initiate a chain reaction and convert to helium and release massive amts of energy. It is still going on as we speak. Wow RB. I'm disappointed in you.....
Please don't use such big words. Always remember who your audience is.

How did the spontaneously combustible material get to exist in the first place. No one has yet answered that question.
It was Hydrogen gas converting to Helium under pressure and creating a thermonuclear reaction releasing ENERGY. Hydrogen gas is abundant in the universe. It's what God runs his UFO on.
i had to make sure i was logged into TB not the religious channel... boy this thread went way sideways
Yeah. Liberty should get himself a tv show. He might get a diamond pinky ring and a Gulfstream 5 out of this...

About that, Isiah says that Jesus was an ordinary man who could walk the street unnoticed. In that time, that would mean 5 feet tall or less, dark eyes and olive colored skin. Why is it that every church has pictures of a 6 foot, blue eyed guy with long blond hair?
because old white dudes got to draw the pictures...

Interesting.
Can you prove the existence of god?
Please don't give me bible crap. It's just a book. Not even a real book. It was compiled by a committee appointed by King James of England. Unless you are catholic, that's a different book. Their book says only 144,000 get to heaven, 12,000 from each of the 12 tribes of Israel. Not a christian in the bunch. Why is there a new testament? Did god get it wrong the first time or just change his mind?
The new testament starts with the birth of Christ. It is his new covenant with man, where he changes from a vengeful God to a compassionate God. .....

That is correct. You have not answered that question.
Hydrogen gas is the simplest of the elements. It is everywhere in the universe, the residue of the big bang. It is highly reactive. along with Carbon 12, the building blocks of carbon-based organic life. We know how organic life is structured, what we don't know is how it got the spark of life. THAT may be your proof of GOD....Whoever you believe that to be...

The new testament starts with the birth of Christ. It is his new covenant with man, where he changes from a vengeful God to a compassionate God. .....
So, he did change his mind, interesting.
Hydrogen gas is the simplest of the elements. It is everywhere in the universe, the residue of the big bang. It is highly reactive. along with Carbon 12, the building blocks of carbon-based organic life. We know how organic life is structured, what we don't know is how it got the spark of life. THAT may be your proof of GOD....Whoever you believe that to be...
Can you explain this to me because it's one of those things I don't understand.
Hydrogen is highly volatile, explosive.
Oxygen feeds explosions.
Why does H2O not burn?

Last edited:
Nothing comes from nothing.
There IS something.
Therefore there was never nothing.
Something could not bring itself into existence.
Because to do that it must exist before it existed, which is impossible..
Therefore something else had to exist to bring it into existence.....Dr. E. Michael Jones.

That something which brought it into existence...would be what all men call God.

You might need gas in order to have spontaneous combustion.
You might need a spark.

.......so where did the gas come from.....and what made the spark?

You might say...atoms made the gas or whatever made the spark.

But....where did the atoms come from?

They can't come from nothing....and if a big bang created everything....it would have needed...atoms...gas....spark..
Spontaneous combustion is the chemical self- generation of thermal heat until the combustion temperature of the item is reached and it begins to burn. whether that is oily rags or a human being... It will never create a star or give life to organic matter.

So, he did change his mind, interesting.

Can you explain this to me because it's one of those things I don't understand.
Hydrogen is highly volatile, explosive.
Oxygen feed explosions.
Why does H2O not burn?
Because when the elements hydrogen and oxygen combined by their reactive electron clouds interacting with each other it created a very stable compound that phase-changed and passed from a gas to a liquid. To get water to burn, you have to introduce sufficient energy into it and get it to break the chemical bonds and reconvert them to gases again.