FedEx Freight | Public seniority lists ?

SMOKESTACK

Survival my only hope , success my only option.
Administrator
Credits
Is there a public seniority list at your barn displayed and why does our second in command oppose it ? Do we have go to our TM ? Why is this such a secret as far as management is concerned ? Is this so they can feed the pets of the company overtime and not do it the proper way from the top down ? Please tell me what the policy is in your barn. The seniority list should be displayed for road and city , end of discussion. I'm waiting for answers before we start calling GO on this guys. In no way is a slam on my TM but I think our second in command has his own agenda as usual.

Is there a public seniority list at your barn displayed and why does our second in command oppose it ? Do we have go to our TM ? Why is this such a secret as far as management is concerned ? Is this so they can feed the pets of the company overtime and not do it the proper way from the top down ? Please tell me what the policy is in your barn. The seniority list should be displayed for road and city , end of discussion. I'm waiting for answers before we start calling GO on this guys. In no way is a slam on my TM but I think our second in command has his own agenda as usual.

I have asked this question for years Smoke... The question about going by seniority....The only answer that I have ever gotten to this question is...."we do what's best for the operation" Which in translation means "we will do what we want to and if you don't like it you can leave."

There is always a seniority list at bid time at our house ... runs, vacation, whenever its needed .... and for trucks at the city level ...

ours is not on display, it is there at bid time,
but we have a small center, everyone knows where they fall
5 road
14 city

they only put it up in mobile al when we bid. but after we bid he puts who he wants on the time that he wants u on and then changes times on other runs says its best for the company me i think it is to feed his buds over time . so i guess h o will get tiered of me calling and fire me or him dont see anything changing.

A public senority list does no good if it is not followed. The redshirts work who they want and if you say anyything, they just say it was the best thing to do at the time and they will try to do better next time the situation comes up.

Not sure if I am understanding what you mean by public list, but on our start sheet everyday, it lists our name and employee number then the start time...so everyone knows who's who....

Wrn-125

Nothing shown publicly,except at city bid time,once the bid process is complete that's the end of anybody seeing it.
As far as road bid goes only road driver's are allowed to see it at bid time only,then it's gone forever.

We were told it is a private list and everyone else's seniority is non of our business. Even at bid time they show you whats available but not the list

they only put it up in mobile al when we bid. but after we bid he puts who he wants on the time that he wants u on and then changes times on other runs says its best for the company me i think it is to feed his buds over time . so i guess h o will get tiered of me calling and fire me or him dont see anything changing.

They are not going to fire you I have called HR so many times I'm on first name basis with our HR guy. I have called GO few times also but we finally got rid of the moron boss we had it took 3 and a half years don't give up.
If you don't question management every time they do something you think is wrong they will run over you.

It's not posted in KCY for the road but the mailboxes are arranged in the right order. I've seen seniority lists for AF from 1991 posted on eBay before too, oddly enough.

roog

No list at my service center.
Transition updates are common now.

There are postings on the kiosk letting us know the ACOPS is not
working yet. That is the east system is trying to be installed in the
west to replace the driver kiosk. They are having a bunch of issues
trying to get it to operate. Hopefully the techs can figure out how
to fix the probs.

FUF

Sure sounds like most barns back east are full of power hungry a--holes that are insistant on running things by the good ol' boy network instead of by the rules. Something to look forward to for the rest of us "converting" to the new system. The senority list is always posted at my terminal.

Sure sounds like most barns back east are full of power hungry a--holes that are insistant on running things by the good ol' boy network instead of by the rules. Something to look forward to for the rest of us "converting" to the new system. The senority list is always posted at my terminal.

Let the beatings begin!!:Bondage::nutkick::chairshot: