FedEx Freight | Purchasing Vitran?

Yeah that sounds good; unless of course you are out of Chicago summit and you run to Chicago heights every night! Hey wait a minute I think you might be on to something, you turn cgt out of cgx and work about 3 hours a night, a bunch of part time linehaul drivers that wont have to be covered under Obama care

Please reference CHANGE OF OPERATIONS IN OCT thread, post #6.
Those were the other things Viking did, might make a little more sense if you read that.

Yea, Good Luck to those guy but I have had as much of the dovetailing I can stand for a lifetime.

I have not been on here for a while but this was going on then and union stuff ain't changed wtf I am so glad I ain't there ya'll have fun

Don't forget, it was $2M PLUS assume Vitran's debt. With that kind of deal I'm wondering if Vitran even had any net worth. They may have just bought them for their freight contracts. Anyway, I feel for the guys there. I used to work for Milan Express, who Vitran bought in 2011, so some of my former co-workers are getting tumbled around pretty good. Sure is a volatile business, isn't it!?

Well not to get off the subject. There is one thing I have noticed about Vitran......they're running triples across the Ind/Oh turnpike now.....They weren't doing this b4. This just started I noticed like what....late Aug of this year??????