ODFL | Queens/Bronx walkout

lhdrvr

TB Lurker
Credits
Any truth or more trucker stories about employee walkouts are these terminals? I see the Corp “message of gratitude”
On workday. I imagine they’re finally starting to realize things have been way too negative for too long, while they reep big bonuses.

10$ an hour is CHINESE ARITHMETIC!! We get punished for being held up or breaking down. Then you have to chase them down to get the 10$ so most people just say f&@k it and I believe OD designed it that way. Keep bragging.
You could organize.But you guys won’t do that.Complaining gets you no where.They don’t care ,and are not listening.You as a individual Cary no weight.

Most people that have time and tenure would not want to start from the bottom up.all over again.Take a stand or take a walk.It’s about choice.
most people with those things have seen the changes in the company through the years... and hopefully have planned for the future just in case the choice is forced.

Any truth or more trucker stories about employee walkouts are these terminals? I see the Corp “message of gratitude”
On workday. I imagine they’re finally starting to realize things have been way too negative for too long, while they reep big bonuses.
odfl management is crap there is no family environment there total bs bkn treats people like slaves since clyde work here.