XPO | Question for nighttime line drivers who chose nights.

Same thing can happen to older guys, that kind of distraction I mean.

Sure. But I would guess, more people learn that lesson when they are younger. But I have also seen some very questionable behaviors from some guys with some obviously questionable females.

As always. You do you. Just don’t get it pregnant. And whatever you do. Don’t marry it.

I’m looking for nighttime line drivers who chose, we’re not forced, to be on nights. Pros and cons… I know the obvious con, up nights sleep days, but what other cons are there? How the heck do you have a weekend, and somehow on Monday, go back to your night schedule? I’m on days now, the ********, horrible traffic, I’m sick of. Im asking those who chose nights because you had a choice.
I work nights of my own choosing. It's great for me. I got home Saturday morning and took a nap, got up a little after noon and started getting the yard mowed. Sunday is good, and I have half a day on Monday to do things before getting a nap before going to work on Monday evening. I hope that I never have to go back to day shift ever again. My stress level dropped 95 percent!!

Sure. But I would guess, more people learn that lesson when they are younger. But I have also seen some very questionable behaviors from some guys with some obviously questionable females.

As always. You do you. Just don’t get it pregnant. And whatever you do. Don’t marry it.
are you sure they are females or do they identify as female???? Can't be to sure today now you need to see a photo ID, SS card, and a birth cert to be sure. Remember Crocodile Dundee

It does put a lot more on your spouse. They have to handle a lot of the daily task you no longer can do . A bunch of line drivers have no responsibility of paying bills, attending parent teacher meetings, food shopping and meal prep etc. All for an extra 20 k is it worth it ? It’s definitely a decision that people have to make . Life is short and their no replay button. I think our line drivers are grossly under payed for their sacrifice. Along with other carriers.
Reassure my wife when needed. Her 40 hours plus making sure my 65 are as easy as possible. We’re even. Exactly how it was when she didn’t work when the offspring were young. She does her’s, I do mine. 29 years and counting.