Yellow | Question for the Moderators

Take a chill pill, already!!

671CityBoy said:
I think it was DS that told me....
Yes it was........so stop crying, driver!! :bananalama: CFer carries that stick for a reason!! DS.

671CityBoy said:
Yeah the old versions... 2003? is it? that one is too old for the new threats.... when you try to do that same thing with the 2004 version or newer ones it will KILL your livesubscribe patch. Of course I have stoped looking for cracks for antivirus since they have made it so hard to by pass there updates that you need to have. And for the free ones they are not as good as the ones you buy. They protect you some threats. It is better than nothing.

hmmm, think it was the 2004 addition. Would have to turn the puter on to find out. I only use the puter for downloading stuff from less then reputable sites if you know what I mean. That and when I play the old dy online in poker.

Docksteward said:
Yes it was........so stop crying, driver!! :bananalama: CFer carries that stick for a reason!! DS.

What do you mean DS by "stop crying driver" I dont see my self as "crying" by what has been said in this thread. I was asking who did it. I hope now since you are a moderator you dont spank any one for calling another a crybaby since you have set the standard?

671CityBoy said:
What do you mean DS by "stop crying driver" I dont see my self as "crying" by what has been said in this thread. I was asking who did it. I hope now since you are a moderator you dont spank any one for calling another a crybaby since you have set the standard?
Easy there 671CB!! You are getting real sensitive in your "old age". Just picking a little, DS.

Get a grip!

You guys will bust a blood vessel and while we do have the "newbie" mods to clean up after it,we don't have the haz mat suits back from the cleaners yet!

Paranoia is a total waste of brain cells too...LOL

I cooled off

Docksteward said:
Easy there 671CB!! You are getting real sensitive in your "old age". Just picking a little, DS.

OK DS I got a little hot to fast. My apologies. But old age? you are just 2 years behind me. And I am only 32 :)

Beemed In

SevenOfNine said:
Get a grip!

You guys will bust a blood vessel and while we do have the "newbie" mods to clean up after it,we don't have the haz mat suits back from the cleaners yet!

Paranoia is a total waste of brain cells too...LOL

Thanks SevenOfNine....... Jean-Luc Piccard beamed you in at the right time.....Did you bring Tasha with you ??:kiss2:

671CityBoy said:
Thanks SevenOfNine....... Jean-Luc Piccard beamed you in at the right time.....Did you bring Tasha with you ??:kiss2:
lol, just watched an episode of ST TNG, tasha was killed by her daughter, who is a romulan.:whistle:

ohhh noooo

serta said:
lol, just watched an episode of ST TNG, tasha was killed by her daughter, who is a romulan.:whistle:

I though this would happen... she has do get off the show to come over to my movie house to make movies LOL hahahahahaha:bananapowerslide:

671CityBoy said:
I though this would happen... she has do get off the show to come over to my movie house to make movies LOL hahahahahaha:bananapowerslide:
Nothing wrong with a little spanking and some tickling!:27:

You darlins do realize that Seven isn't part of The Next Generation crew?

She wouldn't know Jean-Luc Piccard or Tasha Yar.

7 of 9 is part of the Voyager crew and I bet she will be glad to assimulate you!

7.gif

SevenOfNine said:
You darlins do realize that Seven isn't part of The Next Generation crew?

She wouldn't know Jean-Luc Piccard or Tasha Yar.

7 of 9 is part of the Voyager crew and I bet she will be glad to assimulate you!

7.gif

7of9 you just keep on correcting me on the error of my ways.... You need to be a SUPER DOOPER MODERATOR!!!!!!!:punk: