Reddaway | Question for the smart people.

usfsactown

TB Lurker
Credits
THE LITTLE PEOPLE HERE IN SACRAMENTO CAL. GET 5.5 PERCENT PUT INTO THERE 401K. NOW HOW COME THE LITTLE PEOPLE IN PORTLAND GET 20/PERCENT? THATS $4.25 AN HOUR THAT GOES INTO THEIR PENSION,ARE WE JUST LOOOOOOSERS OR JUST STUPID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:hide:

Your best opportunity to help yourself would be to transfer to Oakland and get away from those retards.They let a Driver from LOS transfer to LAX a union barn...and he is now working more than ever.Those folks who voted the union out in SAC will be Black Listed for life :loser: union or not...

that 5.5 percent is MISSLEADING.YRC puts 1.5 percent every check and 1.5 percent quarterly.then you have to wait till the 3rd quater to get the other 2.5 percent.so you spread this small amount over the whole year and it doesnt make you much at all inside the 401k.not to mention 50% of it is paid in YRCW stock in wich you have to then cash it out and put it in a better mutual fund if your smart.the match is a huge JOKE

Big joke.... Anyway, what's "Black listed" mean? I've been seeing it here on the boards but I'm not sure what it means. Anyone help me?

I think they are calling out the boys who voted NO after they signed cards.I realy dont understand that terminoligy either because the NLRB decert vote is a secret ballot.good luck sorting out the worms in that hole.either way SAC realy screwed themselfs bigtime with a decert.they should have certified the card check and atleast secured better benifits untill they see what YRC is going to do next.

Good point

Your best opportunity to help yourself would be to transfer to Oakland and get away from those retards.They let a Driver from LOS transfer to LAX a union barn...and he is now working more than ever.Those folks who voted the union out in SAC will be Black Listed for life :loser: union or not...

They need two line drivers in oakland right now, but i thought Stone sent a memo out a while back that said " NO MORE TRANSFERS"?

Big joke.... Anyway, what's "Black listed" mean? I've been seeing it here on the boards but I'm not sure what it means. Anyone help me?

BLACK LISTED basically means Don't come running to the UNION when you need help ever...It means,we know who the A..HOLES were that threw their fellow employee's under the bus. Remember when the union was getting into Bestway in Modesto, there was a driver trying to decertify the union then. And there were flyer's with that employee's picture and how he was trying to screw everybody out of their right to Unionize... I would say he was BLACK LISTED and will never be forgotten. So pretty much everyone who works here that doesn't want the UNION only cares about themself and would stab you in the back in a second for a nickel
Here's my question..How is it the company policy varies from terminal to terminal FOR INSTANCE Fontana not getting payed to hook up????? Or some terminal's dispatch by senority and other's dispatch by what they consider PRIORITY FREIGHT and then send a low senority driver out with the good run a hour later???

Remember when the union was getting into Bestway in Modesto, there was a driver trying to decertify the union then. And there were flyer's with that employee's picture and how he was trying to screw everybody out of their right to Unionize... I would say he was BLACK LISTED and will never be forgotten.
I remember exactly who you're talking about... Remember him CoolioB? I don't wanna say his name but if you think about it, you will. The driver that they sent from Modesto to your yard to work P&D. Big time anti union. I get it now.
Here's my question..How is it the company policy varies from terminal to terminal FOR INSTANCE Fontana not getting payed to hook up????? Or some terminal's dispatch by senority and other's dispatch by what they consider PRIORITY FREIGHT and then send a low senority driver out with the good run a hour later???
Also, I'd like to know this too. I would like to say it's probably because there's not enough communication in management and dispatch. I mean, hey, we're non-union remember. They can do as they please with us and we can't do a damn thing about it.:1036316054:

that 5.5 percent is MISSLEADING.YRC puts 1.5 percent every check and 1.5 percent quarterly.then you have to wait till the 3rd quater to get the other 2.5 percent.so you spread this small amount over the whole year and it doesnt make you much at all inside the 401k.not to mention 50% of it is paid in YRCW stock in wich you have to then cash it out and put it in a better mutual fund if your smart.the match is a huge JOKE

But isn't the 401K the best thing that ever happened????? At least thats what the sheep want everyone to believe........:biglaugh: And the stupids believed it........Truly amazing. What stellar individuals we have here in Sac.

stab in the back?

BLACK LISTED basically means Don't come running to the UNION when you need help ever...It means,we know who the A..HOLES were that threw their fellow employee's under the bus. Remember when the union was getting into Bestway in Modesto, there was a driver trying to decertify the union then. And there were flyer's with that employee's picture and how he was trying to screw everybody out of their right to Unionize... I would say he was BLACK LISTED and will never be forgotten. So pretty much everyone who works here that doesn't want the UNION only cares about themself and would stab you in the back in a second for a nickel
That aint right to say someone would stab you in the back for a nickel...Come on now driver you know better, I said I would step on your neck,for a penny, I want to see the pain in your eyes, as I put down pressure, and I want to hear the air slip away from your lungs. Thats what us "out for ourself union coattail riders do"!!!:hysterical:

They'll stab you in the back for way less than that in Sac.

THE LITTLE PEOPLE HERE IN SACRAMENTO CAL. GET 5.5 PERCENT PUT INTO THERE 401K. NOW HOW COME THE LITTLE PEOPLE IN PORTLAND GET 20/PERCENT? THATS $4.25 AN HOUR THAT GOES INTO THEIR PENSION,ARE WE JUST LOOOOOOSERS OR JUST STUPID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:hide:

To me it is pretty simple. Based on a 40 hour workweek the company pays the union employees under the NW agreement $170 per week into their pension. Since the non union folks don't have representation they only get what the company wants, out of the goodness of their heart, to give them. That would equal about $49.50 per week. Just in that alone it equals about $3.00 per hour wage difference.

The company wants it's non union employees to remain in the dark about this issue. Isn't it a little odd that the company would sink so much resourses into trying to keep terminals from going union. It sure isn't because they like you so much. Every employee is just a number to these people.

Until we all come together NOBODY is getting what they properly deserve. There is only one way that can be done and that is through the union.

To me it is pretty simple. Based on a 40 hour workweek the company pays the union employees under the NW agreement $170 per week into their pension. Since the non union folks don't have representation they only get what the company wants, out of the goodness of their heart, to give them. That would equal about $49.50 per week. Just in that alone it equals about $3.00 per hour wage difference.

The company wants it's non union employees to remain in the dark about this issue. Isn't it a little odd that the company would sink so much resourses into trying to keep terminals from going union. It sure isn't because they like you so much. Every employee is just a number to these people.

Until we all come together NOBODY is getting what they properly deserve. There is only one way that can be done and that is through the union.

And you never touched base on 1/52 on our vacation! do they get that ?:1036316054: