Reddaway | Question for the smart people.

I think they are calling out the boys who voted NO after they signed cards.I realy dont understand that terminoligy either because the NLRB decert vote is a secret ballot.good luck sorting out the worms in that hole.either way SAC realy screwed themselfs bigtime with a decert.they should have certified the card check and atleast secured better benifits untill they see what YRC is going to do next.

You are right. They really messed up.

But even though it was a secret ballot its well known who flipped and who had the backbone to follow through. It would definitely been better to see what YRC was going to do next. Its definitely not over yet.

Thats a great post!

To me it is pretty simple. Based on a 40 hour workweek the company pays the union employees under the NW agreement $170 per week into their pension. Since the non union folks don't have representation they only get what the company wants, out of the goodness of their heart, to give them. That would equal about $49.50 per week. Just in that alone it equals about $3.00 per hour wage difference.

The company wants it's non union employees to remain in the dark about this issue. Isn't it a little odd that the company would sink so much resourses into trying to keep terminals from going union. It sure isn't because they like you so much. Every employee is just a number to these people.

Until we all come together NOBODY is getting what they properly deserve. There is only one way that can be done and that is through the union.

Thanks for breaking it down like that,even the line drivers who received a F/in Math class should get this.:1036316054:

Black listed, Black balled, S**T list, same thing.

Big joke.... Anyway, what's "Black listed" mean? I've been seeing it here on the boards but I'm not sure what it means. Anyone help me?

It means you are banned, in other words the S**T list.:nutkick:

GBA:USA:

Blacklisted/Blackballed ??

Now is Black Listed a permanent ban or can they come back after a certain amount of time?

Hi Turtle,

Very good question, why do you ask??. have you been getting some feelings of rejection lately?? Wasn't there a song that said "One could be loneliest number." Not to worry Turtle, you can always count on ol' Lumper:1036316054

Black listed essentially means that an individual is no longer well received, no longer welcome, is being shunned, discriminated against, censured etc. etc., for any act that the family, church, union or any organization that feels that an individual has shown lack of respect, loss of repute, has been rude, or has shown total disregard to the organization. In other words the individual is in the A#1 S**T LIST !!!!

I have heard that some individuals get a second chance even after breaking a number of organizational rules and bylaws, but that all depends on the organization whether it be family, church or union. Sometimes the individual has to pay a penalty.:Bondage: Good Luck.

GBA:USA:

Lumpersam:smilie_132: