Question on NFL Player Video

Discussion in 'Sports Forum' started by Stan Smith, May 31, 2014.

  1. Stan Smith

    Stan Smith Moderator

    The beginning of a game in the NFL on TV usually during night games n in super bowl both teams have these video clips of each person on both sides of the ball that is starting say their name n school they went to. Where can I find them? What is the specific name for them? What do you call them? Driving me nuts
  2. Starkravinloon

    Starkravinloon Hero's Falling At Home

  3. Stan Smith

    Stan Smith Moderator

    Huh..... When they say Miami they say the "U"
  4. highspeeds


    They announce them as " the player introductions ". Dunno where you can find them. Shouldn't take to long. You have a pc and google.
  5. Stan Smith

    Stan Smith Moderator

    I ran that search but nothing. Thinking the NFL has that on lock down.

Share This Page