Central Transport | Question to ct Drivers

where were you when the pick up was sent?????? they don't send pick ups you cant make , you gave up and surely some one at that terminal is thanking you for their vacation pick, since your dove tail is no longer a factor?????? good luck Deer hunter with the Robert Diniro avatar from the Deer hunter which was filmed in south west (Pittsburgh, pa) good luck deer hunter tell chritopher walken we said hi before he blows his brains out.....

SM you are showing so much restraint.....I know where you have been and what you have done. I know you have nothing to prove as well. Management taught you well.

where were you when the pick up was sent?????? they don't send pick ups you cant make , you gave up and surely some one at that terminal is thanking you for their vacation pick, since your dove tail is no longer a factor?????? good luck Deer hunter with the Robert Diniro avatar from the Deer hunter which was filmed in south west (Pittsburgh, pa) good luck deer hunter tell chritopher walken we said hi before he blows his brains out.....

You must be the lucky one who never had a goofy dispatcher. Yes , I've had them send me pickups I couldn't make several times.

"What do you mean you can't make a 2 hour drive in 45 minutes, it doesn't look that far on my map!"

That being said, I've never been written up for it, either.

Our current dispatcher is pretty awesome, hoping this one sticks around for a while.

Also, you keep saying it gives a phone number. Maybe you're lucky, but more often than not I have to Google them if I need them. Rural areas are good for that. The OP is close to Amish territory, and they're famous for not having phones, I do a lot of Amish stuff up here, too.

Still, we don't know the whole story, so speculating is pointless. RT is happy with his decision, and it only affects him. He's given his side, and we'll never know the other.

Btw, I'm glad you love Central so much, and seem to be having such a good time. Obviously, since I've stated there several years, they work for me, too. But man, honesty never hurt anyone. Either you're delusional or just like to stir up trouble . CT is far from perfect.

You must be the lucky one who never had a goofy dispatcher. Yes , I've had them send me pickups I couldn't make several times.

"What do you mean you can't make a 2 hour drive in 45 minutes, it doesn't look that far on my map!"

That being said, I've never been written up for it, either.

Our current dispatcher is pretty awesome, hoping this one sticks around for a while.

Also, you keep saying it gives a phone number. Maybe you're lucky, but more often than not I have to Google them if I need them. Rural areas are good for that. The OP is close to Amish territory, and they're famous for not having phones, I do a lot of Amish stuff up here, too.

Still, we don't know the whole story, so speculating is pointless. RT is happy with his decision, and it only affects him. He's given his side, and we'll never know the other.

Btw, I'm glad you love Central so much, and seem to be having such a good time. Obviously, since I've stated there several years, they work for me, too. But man, honesty never hurt anyone. Either you're delusional or just like to stir up trouble . CT is far from perfect.
Great Post.......42 has stated many times that CT isn't perfect but he can't hide the fact that he's a trouble maker that just likes to stir the pot. ...95% of his post are pure hatred with a bit of arrogance mixed in. We all get negative from time to time but 42 is a man with consistency of purpose....Mostly always negative...I left for one reason...I simply want more.....I wish only the best for those that stay.

well now being terminated for refusal does not help your cause, do you know HOW HARD IT IS TO GET FIRED from central????? refusal is a sure shot at termination and most likely will stick to you kind of like a bad accident.... unfortunately this man did not help himself in this matter........................

R u flippin blind u stupid d. Look around, vitran drivers r getting pushed to quit, or getting pushed to do or say something to get fired for something small. U got to be a F truckin reject to work and enjoy workn for ct. Or u r a junk*, drunk, sex pre*, qu***, or all of the above. Ct is worse then driving for jb hunt. Ct is a job for ***** F. If u have any self respect you wouldnt even give ct the time or day. Every ct driver i see they have their pants hanging half off their azz and have bbq sauce on their shirts. Most have a G tooth and a neck tatoo. Man i think im going to appky for ct, i think i just realized i want to lower my standards in life. Shgit, if ct was the last trucking com out there i would get out of the business and go work at taco bell.

Last edited by a moderator:
R u flippin blind u stupid d. Look around, vitran drivers r getting pushed to quit, or getting pushed to do or say something to get fired for something small. U got to be a F truckin reject to work and enjoy workn for ct. Or u r a junk*, drunk, sex pre*, qu***, or all of the above. Ct is worse then driving for jb hunt. Ct is a job for ***** F. If u have any self respect you wouldnt even give ct the time or day. Every ct driver i see they have their pants hanging half off their azz and have bbq sauce on their shirts. Most have a G tooth and a neck tatoo. Man i think im going to appky for ct, i think i just realized i want to lower my standards in life. Shgit, if ct was the last trucking com out there i would get out of the business and go work at taco bell.
Stop beating around the bush, tell us how you really feel

all I hear is blah blah blah blah! you should be a lawyer, what are all these astricts in your words? it's hard to read????