R.I.P Willie House 1942-2010

bigbird42368

TB Veteran
Credits
It is with great sadness in my heart that I have learned of the passing of our friend and fellow co-worker, Willie House. Willie was one of the finest men that I have ever had the pleasure of knowing while in this life. He always had a kind word for everyone and always had a smile on his face. He never met a stranger and he would go out of his way to help anyone in any way that he could. He has been a dedicated Wilson employee for eighteen years and was very well respected amongst his fellow drivers. He shared in a special relationship with his fellow drivers in Elm City that could only be admired by the rest of us. They were a very close knit group of men and Willie was like a father figure to most of them. I myself met Willie ten years ago when I first came to work here. He introduced himself to me and welcomed me to the Wilson family and from that day forward, we were friends. I know that Willie had a relationship with our Lord and for that I'm thankful because I know that he has received his reward, eternal life. I find a lot of comfort in knowing that, wherever eternity is, he's there. But, I must admit I'm going to miss him very much. I'm grateful to God that while living this life on earth, he allowed me to cross paths with Willie. I'm blessed to have had that privilege. So, for Willie, the road has ended. Rest is at hand. He has slipped from the surly bonds of earth, to touch the face of God and rest in that land eternal forever more. So long Willie, we love you and we'll never forget you.

Willie will be truly missed by everyone. whenever someone passes away,everybody says what a great guy he was. even if he really wasn't that great. Willie was one of those men that really was a great guy. you couldn't find anybody that had something bad to say about him when he was alive. everybody liked him. R.I.P. "WORKING MAN".