R&L | R&L Nascar sponsership

braceface

TB Regular
Credits
Senior hit a homerun when he decided to put his money with the #17 car of Matt Kenseth and Roush Racing. Kenseth is always running in the top 5, and when R&L is the primary sponser, a huge amount of people across the country who may not be familiar with our company get to see the R&L car. This is awesome advertising, Kenseth is an awesome driver, and R&L is an awesome company.:cool:

braceface said:
Senior hit a homerun when he decided to put his money with the #17 car of Matt Kenseth and Roush Racing. Kenseth is always running in the top 5, and when R&L is the primary sponser, a huge amount of people across the country who may not be familiar with our company get to see the R&L car. This is awesome advertising, Kenseth is an awesome driver, and R&L is an awesome company.:cool:
I guess I am right, not a single response all week.:biglaugh:

If Keneseth keeps messing with #24 he is gonna get his butt whipped

flstc2000 said:
I don't think we have to worry about that .... he's doing a good job whipping his own butt !!

I don't know.... when Keneseth wrecked #24 at Bristol, he was very lucky a Nascar official was standing there or #24 could have still been whippin his butt

Jeff said:
I don't know.... when Keneseth wrecked #24 at Bristol, he was very lucky a Nascar official was standing there or #24 could have still been whippin his butt
Got it .... I meant Kenseth was whipping himself.
As for Jeff, anybody that has handled everything from carts to sprints to cup cars has the ability to handle himself in any situation.