R&L | R@L south Jersey ad or some other LTL?? look at the wage per hour and ot after 8

"f" Eddie B

TB Lurker
Credits
LTL Carrier - Freight Handlers (South Jersey)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Date: 2011-02-12, 5:18PM EST
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Prominent South Jersey L.T.L. Carrier is now taking applications for "Combo-Drivers - Freight Handlers". Drivers will be required to perform dock duties and perform pick up and delivery duties as assigned. Applicants must be available for second shift and must have 3 years of verifiable LTL experience. NYC -Five boroughs experiance a plus.

We offer:
*Home Every night.
*Hourly Pay – O.T. after 8 hrs.
*No weekends .
*Benefits after completion of 30probationary period.

You need:
Applicant must have a PA or NJ or DE: CDL class “A” or "B" with Hazmat Endorsement.
Clean Driving and Safety Record - CSA2010-PSP will be reviewed.
**Applicants must have 3 years VERIFIABLE L.T.L. experience.**
{If you dont have 3 full years experiance as an LTL driver, We can NOT consider you so, please keep that in mind}
Applicants will be required to pass drug screen and able to meet physical standards as set by company job description.

Please e-mail resume with contact information.

Compensation: $18.45 to $22:05
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
Please, no phone calls about this job!
Please do not contact job poster about other services, products or commercial interests.

Last edited by a moderator:
definitely not r&l
the probation period is wrong, and the fact that they posted five boroughs experience is helpful. r&l doesnt touch the 5 boroughs without using someone else to deliver for them.

Perhaps thats the change?Maybe getting into the boroughs?Your right about the probation but then again we dont have OT either.Could be a change or it could be another company.

well if it isn't R and L, and it probally isn't, then anyone worth their salt looking for a ltl job is going there first before thinking about us.

i am from the west and dont know what the five boroughs is. what is it and what is the big deal about it? i just have no idea about it

i am from the west and dont know what the five boroughs is. what is it and what is the big deal about it? i just have no idea about it

The five Boroughs are the sections of New York city proper and the big deal you have to experiance to understand. It can be a real nightmare.