FedEx Freight | R14212 Freightliner Cascadia Twin Screw

We like our Cascadias at Sysco, everyone wants one, but coming out of a wore out 9100 International who wouldn't, I think they ride just as good as the new Volvos, and they are roomy, the seat goes way back so the tall guys like them, ours are automatic, I have mixed feelings about that but I'm getting used to it, they really are nice trucks.

We like our Cascadias at Sysco, everyone wants one, but coming out of a wore out 9100 International who wouldn't, I think they ride just as good as the new Volvos, and they are roomy, the seat goes way back so the tall guys like them, ours are automatic, I have mixed feelings about that but I'm getting used to it, they really are nice trucks.

GT, they're all automatic...as soon as you get in the seat, you automaticly reach down and adjust the seat..just sayin':36:

I like the cascadia...havent had any major issues with it and Ive been running it since the year started. Now if con-way didnt neuter the damn thing, I could beat you fxf boys up the hill.......one day

I like the cascadia...havent had any major issues with it and Ive been running it since the year started. Now if con-way didnt neuter the damn thing, I could beat you fxf boys up the hill.......one day

If it makes you feel any better You all's Cascadias run off and leave ours!