Yellow | R70 relay manager

mike

TB Lurker
Credits
This guy is the worst of the worst, not a people person, he would be better has a janitor. He does not care about anyone or anything including safety. This use to be a great job, but they would hire anyone for that job, he is a loser, hopefully Kansas city will recognize this and bring someone in who could do the job.

Ahhh. . . . So What else is new?
Sarcasm.
Don't know the guy. But it's just a job to them. Pass the buck.
Where is this R70?

This guy is the worst of the worst, not a people person, he would be better has a janitor. He does not care about anyone or anything including safety. This use to be a great job, but they would hire anyone for that job, he is a loser, hopefully Kansas city will recognize this and bring someone in who could do the job.
Stand em up in the 3rd lane & let go at the last minute. Just another bug in the radiator. Wait, I am sorry, that might not be legal. As a disclaimer this is just a thought, not an action. Not a suggestion. I must be off my meds. von.

I put something like this on Truckingboards but I named the guy. He was going for an interview with another company and before he went he Googled his name first. He sent him to this site where he seen me call him out just like you did. He called our terminal and said he'd sue me and YRC for slander. So I made a vow never to mention Mikes name again.

I put something like this on Truckingboards but I named the guy. He was going for an interview with another company and before he went he Googled his name first. He sent him to this site where he seen me call him out just like you did. He called our terminal and said he'd sue me and YRC for slander. So I made a vow never to mention Mikes name again.
That would be Mr. underpants...............:sadwavey: