XPO | Racing Video

demize said:
Twentyfive minutes pay time to watch a video on the racing team..........:mf_monkey:

They probably figured that was the only way they could get somebody to watch one of the biggest waste of profits on a losing team. They should try to sell it off too, but it’s hard to sell a losing product.:punk:

I tried to dispute watching it becouse I could care less about racing. I Had a conferance call with Chris C. and had that crap rammed up my a**. I sat there but did't watch it. I heard he didn't even finish the race. Did he wreck ? He should get a chargable.

no last names please

dodge ram said:
I tried to dispute watching it becouse I could care less about racing. I Had a conferance call with Chris C. and had that crap rammed up my a**. I sat there but did't watch it. I heard he didn't even finish the race. Did he wreck ? He should get a chargable.

no last names please
he finshed in 10th place

I am wondering which division of the company is watching the race? I have not heard of this here in freight-central land. I recorded the Michigan race... I can burn you a copy to share with your grandchildren after you retire.
Honestly... I thought TV coverage would report the race as the "Con-way 200" more often then they did. All I heard all afternoon was the "Michigan 200".
I still get goose-bumps when I see the 5 seconds of TV coverage when they "paraded the tractor-trailers" before the race.

Merdock said:
I am wondering which division of the company is watching the race? I have not heard of this here in freight-central land. I recorded the Michigan race... I can burn you a copy to share with your grandchildren after you retire.
Honestly... I thought TV coverage would report the race as the "Con-way 200" more often then they did. All I heard all afternoon was the "Michigan 200".
I still get goose-bumps when I see the 5 seconds of TV coverage when they "paraded the tractor-trailers" before the race.
It was the first stock truck race I have ever watched.My service center had a driver there(2 million mile safety award winner)So I watched it.Very little about con-way.I asked If I could stay at xcw and drive my freight liner to the race.They said no.