SAIA | Raise ???

5%
No pay raises last two years, this would have been third
Vacation days. (They used to be ours on first of January, now they pro rate them as the year goes on.)

Few years before that we supposedly 'voted' to have two more sick/personal days instead of a yearly bonus, which mine back then were 700-800.
No more safety bonuses from when I started. (dating myself now)

On the other hand, company survived the worst of the 'economic situation', most of our other benefits are in tact, and things are getting better, other then this little slump the past couple of weeks. Just have to believe that that management will do right as everything comes back, or at least keep up with the competition to retain and attract drivers.

Saia will save over 3 million putting off our 2.5% until December!! Plus that's the end of the 4th quarter so those bonuses should be looking good for ol Rick and crew!!

December is when we were getting our last few raises, if i remember correctly when i started we got our raise in August then it was moved to dec, with that in mind i would believe that in a few years they will be in march. keep moving them ahead 3 months and you get a year with no raise after a while

Jack knife your right they were moving our raise back so every 3 years we wouldn't get a raise!! But this 2.5% isn't a raise it's our money!!

this is how i figured giving our money back would happen. oh well....atleast it's a raise. just remember it's not half of what they took coming back to us. if they took 5% of what we made before, and are giving us a 2.5% raise on what we make now....you get it.

this is how i figured giving our money back would happen. oh well....atleast it's a raise. just remember it's not half of what they took coming back to us. if they took 5% of what we made before, and are giving us a 2.5% raise on what we make now....you get it.

Good answer. But it's not a raise, it's a wage adjustment. I am thankful for it, but call it what it is. It is half of our 5% consesion.

gotta pay for all those gadgets to watch us and teach us how to change gears oh and those SAFETY FIRST GOAL stickers on the mirror . they put one on my drivers side mirror but ive written up the passenger side mirror the last five times its been to the atl shop because a city drider hit a tree and broke the bottom bracket it shakes like a belly dancer going down the road lol safety first yeah woo hoo

The raise, is just that, it is a raise not a reinstatement of the previous wage cut. Also the insurance will not go up unless you refuse to participate in the wellness program. There will be no communications from Concentra to Saia other then you signed up.

There will be no communications from Concentra to Saia other then you signed up.

Why should there be any communication at all between Concentra and Saia?

I hear all the crying about the raise !!
All of you seem to have forgotten!!!
THEY LOVE US
WE ARE FAMILY
THEY ARE GOING TO TAKE CARE OF US !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
That is what they have always told us !!!!!

:DI hear all the crying about the raise.
all you drivers have seem to forgotten.!!

"THEY LOVE US"
"WE ARE FAMILY"
"THEY ARE GOING TO TAKE CARE OF US"