R&L | Raise

Jax. FL. needs one we are the lowest pay in the south. Cant keep new drivers an cant get mechanics.

Jax. FL. needs one we are the lowest pay in the south. Cant keep new drivers an cant get mechanics.
I was figuring we were bound to see something since they bumped all the 3 plus guys up to the top rate but who knows?

Seeing it's the worst I've ever had I hear you there. Also heard .80 cents was another option.
yeah, Im on my wifes plan at her job. The only thing I use from R+L is the dental for 6 bucks a week. It doubles up our dental coverage between hers and mine.

drivers like myself in scranton are pissed at the so called raise. old dominion makes $1 an hour over us with their raise coming yet. Conway got an increase close to our hourly top rate plus time and a half after 8 hours per shift. still in an unsafe, under sized dump of a terminal we work at. worker moral at an all time low. just my opinion

I heard and don't if this true that Dallas tx got 1 dollar raise about 3 month ago because of Conway and FedEx vote the union in and they might got this raise too

I would have a different opinion if we didn't haul all the garbage freight that nobody else will haul for a dirt rate. Also, we'll deliver it on a liftgate no matter how much bigger it is than the liftgate is lol

I would have a different opinion if we didn't haul all the garbage freight that nobody else will haul for a dirt rate. Also, we'll deliver it on a liftgate no matter how much bigger it is than the liftgate is lol
So frickin true and if you question that they just tell you to get it done.

The talk around my terminal is that Houston got 1.70 raise and we got .70 that messy up employee r mad as hell driver r looking to go else where