Reddaway | raises?

Lets see how much is our next raise going to be??????

Well, non union won't get a raise let alone having to worry about how much.

Union, Depends on the contract.

Sac if they stayed union would have gotten a 0.30 hourly and 0.750 a mile raise in January 2009

Way to go Sac Sheep!!!:nutkick:

the non union will get the same as us. They basically work under our contract with no representation, and nothing set in stone for retirement.

Yeah... Us non-union terminals can't get a raise over the unions terminals but we'll most likely get one with the union terminals.

Yeah... Us non-union terminals can't get a raise over the unions terminals but we'll most likely get one with the union terminals.
"Most Likely".... I like that, its cute! I know when and how much my next raise will be!!!! Threads like this remind me all the time why I vote Union and work under a contract!!!:chairshot:

Ok...:shrug: I don't know what you mean by cute but what I meant by "Most Likely" is that we are not guaranteed. As much as I wish we were, we aren't union and we don't have a contract. That's why I said "Most Likely." But good for you for having a contract and knowing exactly when you're gonna get your next raise.:clap:

Ok... I don't know what you mean by cute but what I meant by "Most Likely" is that we are not guaranteed. As much as I wish we were, we aren't union and we don't have a contract. That's why I said "Most Likely." But good for you for having a contract and knowing exactly when you're gonna get your next raise.:clap:
Dont just congratulate me, there are thousands of Teamsters on here that deserve your congrats too!!!:jiggy::jiggy:

BTW, I knew exactly what you meant by "Most Likely"!!!!:1036316054:

Hourly clerical lost their bonus and pay raises were delayed. They were told that the first week in July they'd receive compensation for the loss of their bonus in some form. As of yet they haven't seen squat, but salaried have.

I know there's some people at PGO that aren't too happy with CCG. Seems the new CCG peeps are being hired on at a higher rate than alot of them who've been with the company 10+years.

who needs it anyway?

the non union will get the same as us. They basically work under our contract with no representation, and nothing set in stone for retirement.
thats great we make the same and dont pay dues, just like Mcdonalds says, "Im loving it" :biglaugh::biglaugh: But if you must know All califorina drivers will get a raise.... because they will take care of us in SO CAL!!!!

thats great we make the same and dont pay dues, just like Mcdonalds says, "Im loving it" :biglaugh::biglaugh: But if you must know All califorina drivers will get a raise.... because they will take care of us in SO CAL!!!!

I dont pay dues either. 100% federal tax deductable !

Raises

Coolio is right. All terminals not covered by contracts in Washington and Oregon are covered by the Western contract. Both union and non union,and will get raises as stated in that contract.

Coolio is right. All terminals not covered by contracts in Washington and Oregon are covered by the Western contract. Both union and non union,and will get raises as stated in that contract.

How would a nonunion worker get the same raise as a union employee ? they both have Complely different pay and benifit packages! And if your not in the union your NOT covered under any CONTRACT because you dont HAVE ONE! AND all union employees in Oregon and Washington are NOT in that contract ! Our raises have been paid this year and our contract is up January 1 2009. so rethink that one

How would a nonunion worker get the same raise as a union employee ? they both have Complely different pay and benifit packages! And if your not in the union your NOT covered under any CONTRACT because you dont HAVE ONE! AND all union employees in Oregon and Washington are NOT in that contract ! Our raises have been paid this year and our contract is up January 1 2009. so rethink that one
Well when SAC didnt have a contract they didnt get a raise, but us nons in fontana got a raise last year anyway, so I was making MORE money per MILE, and per HOUR than a lot of union drivers!!!!!! :biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh:

Raises

When the company and union agreed on the contract for so.cal it inclued language that put all terminals not covered by the n.w. contract under the same pay scale. There is still a slight difference between cali. and the rest of the company for cost of living ( I assume) and A,B,C sized terminals So in short raise are set up for the next 4 years.