Yellow | Randoms

NewYellow

TB Lurker
Credits
Who else is getting randoms?
Here in Bloomington Ca 4-5 drivers came to get tested. Maybe more to come but now that we got $1 more they are on it as if we are working for ups haha.

They were showing up to get weekly tested by their Parole Officer. :17142:
I’m hearing they are only testing drivers who go faster than 46 mph….
I heard Elwood was behind this. He was collecting “samples” to make a homemade DEF for the 4-53 Detroit he’s putting in his Binder pickup to make it California compliant…..:17142:

They were showing up to get weekly tested by their Parole Officer. :17142:
I’m hearing they are only testing drivers who go faster than 46 mph….
I heard Elwood was behind this. He was collecting “samples” to make a homemade DEF for the 4-53 Detroit he’s putting in his Binder pickup to make it California compliant…..:17142:
He was. Twisted Hippy offered "samples" but Elwood declined, afraid his truck would be tested for other substances. :lmao:

Some new guys are sporting these fancy ankle wear , they say a 46 mph speed governor ! But didn't say anything about randoms or condoms ??
5331ae8b4af13.image.jpg

Who else is getting randoms?
Here in Bloomington Ca 4-5 drivers came to get tested. Maybe more to come but now that we got $1 more they are on it as if we are working for ups haha.
Start taking the full 3hrs on the clock every time and randoms will stop they don't want to pay you or keep delaying freight

In the early CDL days of urine testing gone wild... one clinic told me if I made them wait on me for two hours they will start billing me 60 a hour detention.

Now there is a language I could understand. I told them hand me a cup and let me stand outside in two feet of snow and -10 for 15 minutes.

BOOM they aboundeth in flooding samples.

I should not have to switch from never stopping for a thousand mile dry bladder on nothing to oceans of the stuff on demand. The human body is not made for that kind of abuse.

Or I could have waited until middle age and then ran to get tested every time I dribbled on the dock waiting on mister forklift.

company sent me for a breathalyzer test yesterday. bobtailed to the quacks office sat for 2 1/2hours for a 30 second test. bobtailed back to yard hooked up and left .get to my drop and company calls me to see why i"m late. told them to go look at the computer. never heard another word. smart asses.
Did you tell the clinic you had a slow truck, and wouldn’t get time for lunch either??