Yellow | recovery plan

beltfedd

TB Lurker
Credits
we need to give more to save our company .
heres my suggestion. TEAM DAYCAB LINEHAUL. heres how itll work.
cut the fleet in half.(saving millions) take the drivers seat from sitting units,add it as a passanger seat to inservice unit.
2 drivers on regular turns laydown runs.
2 men should be able to split the cost of a motel 6 (saving millions)
dissolve the pension permanently.replace with fuel bonuses and safety bonuses.(saving millions)
with the millions they save, yrc will become ultracompetitive and restore our bennies in no time out of thanks alone!
just DONT vote NO on all their scams,or force their hand,or make em sell the china op. we must cooperate to save the company! we,we alone are responsible here.

cut the fleet in half.(saving millions) take the drivers seat from sitting units,add it as a passanger seat to inservice unit.
dissolve the pension permanently.replace with fuel bonuses and safety bonuses.(saving millions)
with the millions they save, yrc will become ultracompetitive and restore our bennies in no time out of thanks alone!
just DONT vote NO on all their scams,or force their hand,or make em sell the china op. we must cooperate to save the company! we,we alone are responsible here.

Yeah lets do that and they can call us YRC the other SWIFT in the trucking business.

I do not know what your are smoking but me and Truck stop tammy would like some.

Please with an idea like this do you also live in moms basement. I have a friend on here who also lives at home in his moms basement, PM me and I will "set" you two up. You two sound like a "perfect match" for your idea.

This sounds more like it should be called the "pillow biter daycab linehaul". Why don't we cut the fleet and put more people out of work, you will need 40yrs here to climb into the pillow biter day cab.

It sounds like you like the sound of "two men" always being together. Instead of the Motel six, it sounds to me like you would just rather add a sleeper to the back of the day cab and the "two guys" could, put on BrokeBack Mountainin the back of the sleeper and "share" the same blanket.:eck13::puke::eck15:

You :eck13: hole !

Now your ......

OK STROUD :smilie_132:.....NOW YOUR IN TROUBLE BUSTER!:mfight:

This Sleeperphobia has to stop! :horse:

why don't we all sleep under a bridge and get minimum wage. no wonder this union is a bust.just get back on the short bus and take a long ride...

so, what does the girl in the basement look like?

You must have missed my post about her before, Truck Stop Tammy, looks like a she had a "hard" nights work, smeared make up, smells like cheap perfume, and cigarettes.

One thing that my friend Mr. Lover told me about "these kinda girlfriends", are they never say NO.:biglaugh::eck15::puke:

Is this Tammy?

dirtyblowupdoll.jpg

You know what I was thinking that looks alot like my friends, Mr LOVERS basement. I will have to tell him I can see his new place that he hides his beer.:puke::eck15:

I havent heard a word about how us women would fit into this lovely plan, or , do we count by genatilia? Im not riding 2 up with no one in those day cabs, i would drive a sleeper ay myself, if they would take that corporate lodging acct over , we could live a little better and they could save millions.