Yellow | Red, Black, and Yellow???

Sully

TB Lurker
Credits
I'll be the first to admit that our Yellow tractors are not very attractive. But those Estes tractors take the cake. Dang, that's an odd paint scheme. How do those drivers maintain a straight face while operating those "Circus Wagons?" ..lol

I'll be the first to admit that our Yellow tractors are not very attractive. But those Estes tractors take the cake. Dang, that's an odd paint scheme. How do those drivers maintain a straight face while operating those "Circus Wagons?" ..lol

I would guess it's $$$$$$, we all need it!

OK that's funny:biglaugh:

I'll be the first to admit that our Yellow tractors are not very attractive. But those Estes tractors take the cake. Dang, that's an odd paint scheme. How do those drivers maintain a straight face while operating those "Circus Wagons?" ..lol[

Probably makes the clowns that drive them feel right at home!

I think some of these big companies want their tractors to look ugly. It attracts attention.

Maybe they want the trucks to match the drivers. Our old pieces of ::shit::(trucks, not the drivers, well some I guess)had so much paint peeling off that there was more red then skunk hollow orange showing.

I'll be the first to admit that our Yellow tractors are not very attractive. But those Estes tractors take the cake. Dang, that's an odd paint scheme. How do those drivers maintain a straight face while operating those "Circus Wagons?" ..lol[

Probably makes the clowns that drive them feel right at home!

Golly, you guys are mean. Is this the part where I start a thread on Estes Forum pissing and moaning about what you're saying here and ask Jeff if he can swoop in and save us?:nutkick:

Golly, you guys are mean. Is this the part where I start a thread on Estes Forum pissing and moaning about what you're saying here and ask Jeff if he can swoop in and save us?:nutkick:
Get some thick skin there "chicken little". He is just joking about your trucks or was you upset about being called a clown. :hysterical: He is not spreading rumors about your lively hood at stake.

when the trucks were american freightways schemed I was in a truck stop getting fuel and some jag off started poking fun at those shinny red wheels and something to the statement of circus truck or something ,I simply said and what do you sir do for a living he was getting gas for his crappy looking pickup truck,he didnt answer and i also told him well for this $$ per hour plus the 15 hrs of Ot a week you ought to see how the wheels shine on my new pickup truck back at the yard shinny aluminum same goes for the chrome grille ,

I wouldn't care if they were 'plumb" purple with yellow polka dot's on em', I'd just like to be in one right now! But I aint wearing the big red nose. :TR10driving03:

I've drove a bunch of trucks in the past and it occured to me one time that they all look pretty much the same from were I sit most the time,
inside the cab.

I'm kinda glad I can't see those red wheels from in there cause I never have got used to 'em...:biglaugh:

It really don't matter what's on the "OUTSIDE" of the trucks, it's what's on the "INSIDE" that makes the "BUCKS" $$$$$

The way I see it is until I become an owner operator I must drive what the boss provides, including road speed, color, wheels etc.

big bug

They remind me of a big ol bug buzzing down the highway! They are indeed UGLY. Yellows trucks are ugly too. Why weren't they yellow instead of orange? Who is going to want all of those orange trucks?