Reddaway | reddaway eugene/portland terminals sold?

fuller

TB Lurker
Credits
I was wondering if anybody else has heard they sold the eugene and portland terminals. I was told that R&L bought eugene.

I hope not, as a fedex line driver I've got alot of respect for usf, RL are the gypos of the ltl industry
I would like to see yrc dump usf before they destroy it
thats the only way for usf to be a ltl power again
best of luck to you guys

I was wondering if anybody else has heard they sold the eugene and portland terminals. I was told that R&L bought eugene.

R&L sure sure dont have the business to fill the Eugene terminal. And portland is the Corporate headquarters of the company. Just more B S by other companys.Get a clue.

R&L bought the fedex yard in West Sacramento. They could probably rent out 80% of it after OD finishes their new yard and moves out.
I see 2 maybe 3 schedules a day on the I5 corridor between Med and Sac. I don't think they are in a position to buy anything.
Best of luck to you guys with all the BS going on.

R+L buys properties as investments. They own alot of terminals around the country that they lease out to other carriers. Just beacause they may have bought a property does not mean that it will become a R+L terminal.

R+L buys properties as investments. They own alot of terminals around the country that they lease out to other carriers. Just beacause they may have bought a property does not mean that it will become a R+L terminal.

Looking at your location I dont believe you understand the situation from 3000 miles away.

Hope this helps RLR LLC Investments Property Listings
R&L owns alot of property. People think they are buying their building the fact is they may already own your terminal... They bought alot of NW yards and leased them out.... Now that R&L is servicing those areas the leases are coming up and they are taking them over........ I know Fedex is one of RLR investment's biggest customers.......

Hope this helps RLR LLC Investments Property Listings
R&L owns alot of property. People think they are buying their building the fact is they may already own your terminal... They bought alot of NW yards and leased them out.... Now that R&L is servicing those areas the leases are coming up and they are taking them over........ I know Fedex is one of RLR investment's biggest customers.......

Yea hope they buy ALL the terminals in the country !! and then we can all go to work for 10 buck an hour ! Wake up You havent BOUGHT JACK.:loser:

Appears that ESTES has agreed to purchase Several YRC, Reddaway and Holland properties for 122 MILLION dollars. and lease them back to YRC. :popcorn:

Its nothing more than a business deal for now. A buyer/owner of some property and a seller/lessee of some property, making a business deal, that's all it is.

Its nothing more than a business deal for now. A buyer/owner of some property and a seller/lessee of some property, making a business deal, that's all it is.

I wasent trying to read anything into it other than what you just stated.New landloard thats all.

I wasent trying to read anything into it other than what you just stated.New landloard thats all.

No sir you weren't, but others were. That post was directed toward them. They know who they are. I'm glad you responded so we could clear that up.

reddaway terminals sold {no big}

I guess this is not an uncommon procedure between these two companies,I got more info and agree with the other dude. They sold Portland, Eugene, and Salem for 122 million. Also have a ten year lease back, with a buy back option at the end of that. YRC NEEDS CASH NOW!!!

Its all about cash flow

I guess this is not an uncommon procedure between these two companies,I got more info and agree with the other dude. They sold Portland, Eugene, and Salem for 122 million. Also have a ten year lease back, with a buy back option at the end of that. YRC NEEDS CASH NOW!!!

I WISH I COULD SELL MY HOUSE TO R&L FOR 700K AND LEASE IT BACK WITH OPTION TO BUY BACK! GIVE YRC SOME CREDIT FOR THAT DEAL, VERY SMART.:popcorn:

I WISH I COULD SELL MY HOUSE TO R&L FOR 700K AND LEASE IT BACK WITH OPTION TO BUY BACK! GIVE YRC SOME CREDIT FOR THAT DEAL, VERY SMART.:popcorn:
It's about as smart as what a desperate homeowner would do. It gives them cash now, but will greatly increase their operating costs down the road:duh:, should they survive.

It's about as smart as what a desperate homeowner would do. It gives them cash now, but will greatly increase their operating costs down the road:duh:, should they survive.

Very good point, it probably will hurt them later on but I guess they think they'll have extra money to spend by then? :popcorn: