Reddaway | reddaway eugene/portland terminals sold?

What i meant was reddaway is still run as a separate entity and could still be sold as such. with nothing liquid and mortgaged to the hilt,it makes us less desirable for any such sale. we are stuck with yrc.

What i meant was reddaway is still run as a separate entity and could still be sold as such. with nothing liquid and mortgaged to the hilt,it makes us less desirable for any such sale. we are stuck with yrc.

Reddaway is run the way YRC tells it to. THEY OWN US !! we are not seperate in any way ! Why is this so hard to understand ? All of us that have been here when it was Reddaway have a hard time with the way YRC does business. But to day dream that we will be sold is just foolish ! get over it. YOU are YRC like it or not.

Reddaway is run the way YRC tells it to. THEY OWN US !! we are not seperate in any way ! Why is this so hard to understand ? All of us that have been here when it was Reddaway have a hard time with the way YRC does business. But to day dream that we will be sold is just foolish ! get over it. YOU are YRC like it or not.
Who own's me?,What to I do?Where,When, How,WHY do I have to get over it? My pay check stub says REDDAWAY. I guess I work for YRC but I get paid from from REDDAWAY? now I'm confused. I mean confused more....:duh::duh:

Not saying that a sell would necessarily be for the better. But to think a sale is not possible albeit not probable,is a little closed minded. SAIA