Yellow | Reddaway union & non-union & white paperpaper deal ?

wongway

-15% Yellow step-child supporter !!
Credits
So just asking for more info , because after years of thinking Reddaway was Union and in with us , I find out I was wrong and from what I understand there employees are both union & Non-Union and working under a white paper deal . So Question is WHY don't Hoffa make them all join union & pay dues ? And what are they doing right that there 401-K pension is doing good and ours is broke ? Thank You for insight or answers on this subject .

The Ratio is closer to 70% unionized at Reddaway. 2 different white paper contracts- the north west agreement and the Western agreement. not sure what you mean about 401k pension being better? both contracts fall under the western conference teamsters pension. they are receiving the same $1.20 into a non matching 401k that Holland and YRC have been. why they haven't organized the rest of Reddaway? Maybe because they had a front row seat to YRC taking pay cuts with the Teamsters approval and the destruction of the Regionals who were once the best operating LTL,s in recent history.

So just asking for more info , because after years of thinking Reddaway was Union and in with us , I find out I was wrong and from what I understand there employees are both union & Non-Union and working under a white paper deal . So Question is WHY don't Hoffa make them all join union & pay dues ? And what are they doing right that there 401-K pension is doing good and ours is broke ? Thank You for insight or answers on this subject .
Why didn't Hoffa ever try to organize UPS Freight truckload? The answer is as plain as the nose on your face. It's because he's a scumbag living off your labor. He does what corporate tells him to do. Corporate pays you, you pay him. You're just the middle man to his salary.