Central Transport | Ref: Central Transport MED./DEN. Insurance !

Santa12

TB Lurker
Credits
CENTRAL TRANSPORT IS VERY UN-PROFESSIONAL - THERE WAS *NO* MEETING ABOUT THE MED./DEN. INSURANCE - JUST SIGN ON THE DOTTED LINE ! :( NOW YOU HAVE TO PAY
OUT OF YOUR POCKET $750. OR MORE "BEFORE" CENTRAL TRANSPORT INSURANCE WILL PAY OUT ANY FOR YOU !!! HERE YOUR PAYING A WEEKLY PAYMENT FOR MED./DEN. INSURANCE AND
YOU "CANNOT" EVEN USE IT ! WTH !!! MAKE SURE YOU KEEP "ALL" YOUR RECEIPTS ! WHO'S TO SAY THEY WILL EVEN BE HONEST ! THIS COMPANY KEEPS PEOPLE IN THE DARK -! :eck13:

Well, thank goodness, I finally got my dental insurance card from Cherokee Insurance. Problem that I see is that I quit them on January 24th.......

Pretty sure that by law health insurance now has to cover wellness visits. If Central doesn't cover wellness expenses then it could be an issue for your state's insurance agency.

I just got my dental cards in the mail yesterday. I quit early January. That's how CT operates. "A DAY LATE, AND A DOLLAR SHORT". Unless, of course, you're "Matty".

The company I went to has a 1250 per person out of pocket before the insurance kicks in, but they also put $1000 in a hsa to go towards medical expenses

The company I went to has a 1250 per person out of pocket before the insurance kicks in, but they also put $1000 in a hsa to go towards medical expenses

At Estes, I am not sure what the out-of-pocket is yet, 60 days before I can get it. Though they do put $ 1,000.00 into an HSA, if you do also. Gonna work for me in the future.