Averitt | Refresher program?

CasperGirl

TB Lurker
Credits
When did Averitt start this? Gees, could have saved myself some trouble. Maybe.

Sent from my VS920 4G using Tapatalk 2

Well they offer a refresher program for people with experience just been off the road for a while. Its a week with a driver trainer. Then another program for driving graduates with less than a year on the road. Averitt is the only company I have found offering a refresher training.

Refresher Training Program
(Regional & Dedicated/Supply Chain Drivers Only)

Been out of the driver’s seat for a while? Only have 1 year of verifiable tractor-trailer experience and it was 4-5 years ago? This program will provide you a minimum of 3 weeks of paid training at $600 per week for Regional drivers and $400-$600 for Dedicated/Supply Chain drivers. After success completion of the course, you’ll earn starting pay of 37 cpm! (42.5 cpm for northern domiciles). If more than 1 week of training is needed, starting pay is 35 cpm! (37 cpm for northern domiciles). Must apply for hazmat endorsement within 30 days of completing training (Averitt will reimburse upon receipt). averittcareers.com

Well they offer a refresher program for people with experience just been off the road for a while. Its a week with a driver trainer. Then another program for driving graduates with less than a year on the road. Averitt is the only company I have found offering a refresher training.

Sooooo, are you going to work for Averitt now? Did you fail your road test at Davis?

I don't care how high it gets. Haven't changed a thing. Knowing this outfit they'll turn the trucks down to match the already bottom feeder pay scale. Wouldn't surprise me in the least. As for fuel costs for AE,.dont let them bs you. Every time fuel prices increase they raise the fuel surcharge. It's the end user that pays it. Effects to AE....nada.