TForce | Rehire status

I’m just curious. Why would you even answer when you already knew NOTHING you would say would serve no purpose or be of no help?...

If you want to go back to a company who's let you go for, in your words, a "petty" reason, more power to you. I see by your response to my initial advice of caution that you can be "petty" yourself.

If you want to go back to a company who's let you go for, in your words, a "petty" reason, more power to you. I see by your response to my initial advice of caution that you can be "petty" yourself.
I won’t even give you the satisfaction of dignifying your ignorant response. Matter of fact, I knew you would answer back expediently with an ignorant response. Just simply say you can’t help, or better yet and more favorable, don’t say nothing at all. Thank you. Good bye.[/QUOTE]

Last edited by a moderator:

It's certainly not hard to see why they fired you; nonetheless, good luck. I hope you find what you're looking for, and God bless you driver.

Last edited:
It depends on the circumstances. We had a dock worker get his CDL and was promised a driving job after he got it. Manager decided not to give him a driving job so he quit and went to another company. 3 years later it was proved that manager that no longer worked at our terminal had no reason to put him on no rehire status so HR reversed it and he came back as a full time driver. He realized after 1 year he was better not working here and moved on with his life and quit again.

JHC! Dick was just trying to be nice, but ya just had to be a hardass....well, I think you know where this is going.
UPS made the right choice IMO

Last edited: