reputation power

sharpshooter

TB Veteran
Credits
I've noticed everytime I reply to big-w I loose ten points. Then I checked birds and his was low! How could that be? Look at 9fan, his is ridicoulus! somethings not right. What do think?

I've noticed everytime I reply to big-w I loose ten points. Then I checked birds and his was low! How could that be? Look at 9fan, his is ridicoulus! somethings not right. What do think?

Dont hate the player,hate the game..:hysterical:Reputation points are given by other members.If you agree or disagree with a post,click on the scale-like icon on the top right corner of the post and give or take rep points accordingly.I also notice a large differential in number of post between us,and that surely has a bearing on the rep points..As far as I know,members cannot give themselves points..:1036316054:I,ll give you and Bird positive rep points.

Sweeet! I didn't know that! My second quarter goal will be to get Bigw to 400! Help me out, you be the hugger and I'll drive the little bus! or you can drive the bus and bird can hug " he likes that" I'll provide the popcicles. 10-4?

hey 9, on a sreious note, do you think it's worth going to a bobcats game next year since they "jordan" finally got a good coach? I bet their ticket sales will go through the roof now. I was starting to admire clipper fans. felt like one too.:hide: