TForce | Results?

I'm sure some unofficial vote count will be trickling in, but the total will probably known sometime Sunday evening.

There is always a trend in a vote count. The vote starts out tight it'll usually remain tight throughout the count. If the moves big in either direction, that trend will usually go throughout the count. There will always be statistical outliers.

WYcUhxf.jpg

I heard the IBT doesn't want to give the company results until 11:59 p.m. on Sunday
This is just HRS. Check with your local.

The outcome of the election will be known long before Sunday. Vote counts leak out all over the place. The 2013 election was over before Sunday.the trend was so overwhelmingly yes there was no way it could be reversed.

The outcome of the election will be known long before Sunday. Vote counts leak out all over the place. The 2013 election was over before Sunday.the trend was so overwhelmingly yes there was no way it could be reversed.
Leaking results before the final votes are counted could potentially land the union in court.

I’m voting NO! Someone asked me how I was voting l told him NO! He ask me how can l do this to him and he started crying.

I spoke with someone who has a cronic illness and if they lose their medical coverage with a misguided and wreckless strike, they wont be able to afford their medication, because our great medical benefits will stop.

Think about that when you are mocking people.