Yellow | Retired Coal Miners Betrayed by GOP Senators

So are you gonna settle for the status quo,which will be a guarantee from Hillary.I believe in Trump,but even if I didnt,at this point what have we got to lose???I think Trump will put a good team together...At least he got rich in the private sector and not in politics.
What good will it do with a great team and the leader can't act without putting his ego first?

So are you gonna settle for the status quo,which will be a guarantee from Hillary.I believe in Trump,but even if I didnt,at this point what have we got to lose???I think Trump will put a good team together...At least he got rich in the private sector and not in politics.

You believe in Trump because he is the biggest FU to the system in history. I get that.

But now is the time for a conversation on the road forward. To challenge the narrative that this is the land of the free, home of the brave. Its not and hasn't been for a long time. You only need to look to the resent fiasco of the Depart of Defense demanding repayment of bonuses paid to military personal that were paid ten years ago in error. Not only are they demanding repayment, the DOD is also charging interest on the money!

When this election is over, this country will still have the same Corporate owners we had before.