ABF | revote.

Hearing that yrc are asking the members to ask the IBT for a revote so they can get what they want.
Wonder if the vote passed they would ask for a revote..... The members have spoke now it's back to the table....

I think some threats and a revote are in order. Not that I'm in favor of it but it fits the MO.

The vote is what it is & it was NO !! I sure wished we could've just revoted but it wasn't allowed because I still can't believe that last thing passed

What does a dead yrcw mean for abfs future? Does it Prosper by having the upper hand or die a slow death of one of the last union carriers?

What does a dead yrcw mean for abfs future? Does it Prosper by having the upper hand or die a slow death of one of the last union carriers?

Only time will tell Rollin. Maybe the unions will rebound before my time is up to retire. There is strength in numbers ,if the people in our industry are willing to stand together.

We're on our way to non-union wages and working conditions so ABF will do fine as the last union LTL carrier if it comes to that. YRC is out cutting rates to get more work, it is a common strategy for companies in the shape they are in so their lower rates combined with the loss of capacity would benefit ABF. I am hoping for an increase in freight levels and a YRC strategy that works as I think it would be best for all.

Well our POS contract passed that I didn't like,, I want a revote!! is that the new way of doing things,, revote until the company gets what it wants? BooHoo....