Richard Beers!!!

Driveforfree

TB Lurker
Credits
Stop asking the same questions over and over and over! We have told you over and over
To call the hall and ask for Chris every question you have that you keep asking us will be
Answered!!!!

I lol'd when I saw my name :D haha

I keep asking these questions because, quite simply, you rarely (almost never) give me real answers. And apparently this happens when one calls the hall

I did call the hall and they fed me the same bullsh!t your trying to feed us. Sorry this has nothing to do with starting threads.

Lunch Box is a driver and one if the highest paid drivers at NCT and he stands to lose the most.

Spock is also a driver and makes really good coin doing what 1 turn a night ?

I am calling them both out to stop this madness because nothing good will come of it period !

Richard Beers: How do you know darksky called the Union? Every question I needed to know the answer to, I called the Union. Got an answer. Period.

Richard Beers: How do you know darksky called the Union? Every question I needed to know the answer to, I called the Union. Got an answer. Period.

If we're doing it this way, how do I know you called the union? and you aren't just supporting it because you're being paid? Because I give you the benefit of the doubt.

i'm hearing alot of drivers are not even voting because they feel disconnected. Managemnt hide behind your profiles...the more you post the more you expose yourself..

That would be a shame....NCT is hoping for that I am sure. If the drivers don't vote that would just be a cop-out. It's my right.....I'm voting for sure.

Why in the heck would you think I'm getting paid? Are you getting paid by NCT because you're against the Union? Get off the paid crap. Don't believe me. Do me a favor and ask the guys that got the bonus's or the people who had the choice to take the pay cut if it really happened...let me know what they say. I'll wait patiently for your reply.

I said that you weren't getting paid, that I was giving you the benefit of a doubt so that we could have this virtual discussion. Which guys got the bonus again?

the whole bonus thing is not right...how do you give bonues and say how bad the companies doing and not even give anything back to the drivers/dockmen...not to mention these salesman getting these crazy bonues....really ? how about equal sacrifice ?