ABF | Right to work thread

Jeff

Looking for Trolls
Administrator
Super Administrator
Credits
Had to be removed

dc.md.png

Not going to explain every deletion I make but just to let you guys know , I am not going to go search through a thread to find the offending post.

Why not? I think I was offended by a post in 2010 and now I can't find it to finish deciding if I had been slighted.........
Really Jeff, someone is asking you to search for an offended post. LOL. Kids, you can't take them out in public and the state outlaws chaining them alongside the dog.

Go email Google and ask them why they wanted your post deleted or that post deleted and then report back to me

I kind of misread your post but yeah they are a pain in the ass they want you to search for ghosts all the time and I quit doing it I just delete the thread they don't tell you exactly where it's at what word is offensive or anything like that they just say hey you got a problem on your website you need to fix it or we won't serve ads on it

From what I remember of that thread, I don’t remember anything to hateful. Just some banter about the NLRB and the Union. I definitely have read worse on this site, but you gotta do what the boss says and in this case I guess Google is the boss….
Sure there has been worse I agree with you friend . But Google is and has gotten stricter , we do our best here to serve our trucking community and stay within the parameters we have . Thank you to all our members for sticking with us .

SMOKESTACK

I guess wokism is winning Comrad's. The problem with that is a few people tell everyone what to do, and where all different. If you really want to change the world change yourself be your real self authentic. Not a sheeple. Part of a herd. I would like to see competition with Google you tube, and the rest.

And a dinner date with Bertha. Make that a buffet dinner date with Bertha. LOL!!!
Tom Hanks Running GIF