Averitt | RIP Doug Mader Nashville Dispatch etc

Iceman

Company Man
Credits
Doug was the night time dispatcher in Nashville in the early to mid 2000's. He was the voice on the other end of the CB radio that we used to get a door. He would recognize and answer us by name each night. He was a great dispatcher, I would often ask him if I needed to kick my shoes off or put my gown on, depending on how lone my wait would be for my next trailer. He would always shoot me straight when I asked that question, it was nice to know how comfortable I needed to get. He was my first impression of an outside dispatcher when I started running Shuttle, and he was an all around great guy. He later moved to the parts counter in the shop.MADER, Douglas, Age 69, Nashville, November 25, 2012. He is survived by his wife of 47 years, Sue Mader; children, Michael (Brenda) Mader, Pamela (Ron) Franklin; grandchildren, Chase Mader and Colton Mader; brother, Dave Mader. He enjoyed golfing and was a volunteer at First Tee in Smyrna. A life celebration service will be at 1pm on Wednesday, November 28, 2012 at Harpeth Hills Funeral Home. Interment to follow at Harpeth Hills Memory Gardens. Visitation will be Tuesday, 2-8pm at HARPETH HILLS FUNERAL HOME, 9090 Hwy 100, Nashville, (615) 646-9292

Uploaded with ImageShack.us