FedEx Freight | RNO has some messed up poeple

fedexreno

TB Lurker
Credits
RNO has a few drivers that have been getting us kicked out of meet points.. now the IDCA runs are mostly layovers to SBO MRL and so on.. why dont they fire these morons!

I have wondered the same thing. Why won’t FXF fire morons? 10,000 rules and they don’t enforce any of them. Favoritism and mediocrity that’s the real Purple Promise.
Oh by the way has anyone seen this months video? Mr. Smith gives a stern message! It is vague but stern and I don’t like how it was delivered at all. We are 8 weeks out from supposed new bid. And his message coupled with transportation analysts opinions of a low probability of successful execution of this mess of a merger of opcos. Tells me that this will be very painful. Just another clown’s opinion. Good luck to all and I give it 2-4 weeks before more crap hits the fan.

I disagree. I know quite a few good drivers that were separated from the company because management said that they were misleading the company. But yet, those managers that said it. Have been misleading the company for 20 plus years.
True , but they have been mislead also to be fair , some are just cyo and will do anything in the name of FDX.

I have wondered the same thing. Why won’t FXF fire morons? 10,000 rules and they don’t enforce any of them. Favoritism and mediocrity that’s the real Purple Promise.
Oh by the way has anyone seen this months video? Mr. Smith gives a stern message! It is vague but stern and I don’t like how it was delivered at all. We are 8 weeks out from supposed new bid. And his message coupled with transportation analysts opinions of a low probability of successful execution of this mess of a merger of opcos. Tells me that this will be very painful. Just another clown’s opinion. Good luck to all and I give it 2-4 weeks before more crap hits the fan.
Wait, what?
Smith said there was a low probability that E&G merging would be successful?

Ive seen truckstops kick every ltl that was out on their pad just past the fuel isles out. Walked to us and said no more swapping trailers on their property because it tears up their asphalt. Said we could buy fuel or come in store for purchase but no more swapping anything.

We had businesses complain that we never bought anything at their truckstop. They wanted revenue to justify our using their real estate.

I buy a coffee because I'm an addict and I can't help myself. I tell myself I won't, but then I have a few minutes to kill and I have to use the bathroom.

Unless it's one of those spots that's beyond disgusting and that's my deterrent.

Ive seen truckstops kick every ltl that was out on their pad just past the fuel isles out. Walked to us and said no more swapping trailers on their property because it tears up their asphalt. Said we could buy fuel or come in store for purchase but no more swapping anything.
That’s trespassing sir. You better not go back there