Yellow | Road Drivers

Hmmmm, Are they gonna transfer the office personnel they want to punish? It will literally be "Go to Hell". Of course they can always do sporting activities like Tumbleweed Racing"!!!

From what I know, which is limited, the drivers who turn San Antonio are all domiciled out of the smaller end-of-line terminals. We gained one on the last COO, and we have never had one before. As best as anyone can tell, Yellow will keep from hiring any in San Antonio as long as they can, instead choosing to hire at the feeder terminals when/if they must.

Well I just talked to a friend of mine that was working the dock tonight at yellow and he told me that they are thinking about sending all the west coast freight threw San Antonio instead of DTX. I guess they well do a El paso San Antonio meet at the 294 exit off of IH10west. Then turn back around. I don't know that's just what a friend said tonight. Don't know if it makes any sense.

Since when did making any sense have anything to do with these past months? How can transit times be faster when we run freight 200 miles north before delivering it south? [col,rfo,cnc] [stl,cve,hsb] what ever happened to a straight line being the shortest distance between two points?