ODFL | Road service

JIM BOB

06/47-08/20
Rest In Peace
Credits
How would you rate the road service they went to last year ? What's the longest wait you've had ?

I rate them very good. Just remember it is helpful to have as much information as possible when calling them. If you can safely get to the area of any major truck stop with a good shop you will not have to wait for a road service. The road service has been very helpful and considerate to my needs so was the Greensboro shop but I did and do my homework before I call. This would include knowing my whereabouts and if possible knowing ahead of time some area services.

the new road service stinks even if you are at a truck stop you wait longer because as soon as you say fleet net is handling it they say o crap because of the exta paper work that is required also takes longer for them to get back to you but you do have to remember they don't just deal with old dominion iv'e had a fleetnet disp dealing with four trucking companies at the same time and getting us all mixed up as for what is going on where:chairshot:

So far, so good. Luckily haven't had many breakdowns but when I have it seems to work OK. Only problem is when the approved vendor isn't capable. That's when the breakdown company should get driver feedback and possibly seek a new vendor in that area.

I think they are good.But everyone must remember,the repair dudes are not a part of fleetnet.They are just the one's fleetnet called for you.The longest I have had to wait is 3hrs.