Central Transport | rob stamper visited detroit terminal today

undead

TB Lurker
Credits
he made a surprise visit no annoucement that he would be comming. He walked around the dock area talked to a few older PJAX workers

PJAX is back in charge! Fedex heads will roll and the Fedex blood will fill the street. Bwahahaha Happy Halloween!

Make no mistake, there is only one "in charge", and his last name is Maroun. Lots of old pjax veterans at Central but definitely not PJAX in charge.

Make no mistake, there is only one "in charge", and his last name is Maroun. Lots of old pjax veterans at Central but definitely not PJAX in charge.

Lol you must be one of the Vitran Legacy employees.

If I were a FedEx transplant. I would definitely be updating my resume and looking real hard for a fire escape.

If I were a FedEx transplant. I would definitely be updating my resume and looking real hard for a fire escape.

Oh yeah, more FedEx heads rolling very soon. Every Vitran manager across the network has begged CT to clean house ( when asked). Karma sucks for these ole Arkansas boys.

he made a surprise visit no annoucement that he would be comming. He walked around the dock area talked to a few older PJAX workers

Had to be rather strange for the Stamp Man, visiting the barn he used to manage six years ago. What a run up the ladder he has made over the past few years, good things happen to good people.

Had to be rather strange for the Stamp Man, visiting the barn he used to manage six years ago. What a run up the ladder he has made over the past few years, good things happen to good people.

he was a recon mission for sure not a social visit

I'm sure everybody that left FedEx for Vitran is regretting it. That's what happens when chasing a dollar over rules common sense.

I'm sure everybody that left FedEx for Vitran is regretting it. That's what happens when chasing a dollar over rules common sense.
That's why money is often times said to be the root of all evil. Some do great things with the power it brings while others do not. I can't help but think of the movie Forrest Gump in which he said...Mama said,,,,There's only so much money a man can use and the rest is just for show. Ego and power some thrive on. My thought is you can't take it with you so you better do some good with it. Because in time it will irrelevant because it will pass to someone else. And you will be dead.

I wonder if Keylon sleeps at night knowing how many peoples lives he's affected with his arrogance? Families like those in the Pgh general office who will be facing unemployment going into the holiday season. Drivers, dock workers, managers who just got so frustrated they left to hopefully find a better job. Even some of the Fed Ex people who followed him over to vitran who now face uncertainty. I truly hope he gets what he deserves, but from what I have seen of the guy, he is probably laughing right now at the money he is walking away with. He probably could care less with the thousands he has put in turmoil.

farmer was his boss, now the roles have been switched.

I wonder if Keylon sleeps at night knowing how many peoples lives he's affected with his arrogance? Families like those in the Pgh general office who will be facing unemployment going into the holiday season. Drivers, dock workers, managers who just got so frustrated they left to hopefully find a better job. Even some of the Fed Ex people who followed him over to vitran who now face uncertainty. I truly hope he gets what he deserves, but from what I have seen of the guy, he is probably laughing right now at the money he is walking away with. He probably could care less with the thousands he has put in turmoil.
He may be walking away now laughing. But KARMA keeps score. It may be years before the payment comes due. But when it does it will hit him like a ton of bricks. TRUST ME.

With the amount of money he walked away with a lot of bad things will have to happen fot him to feel them bricks. People who get dismembered on a job dont see that kind of money.