Estes | Robey

I would expect a person of your knowledge to understand it does not matter who is in office Joe Public is getting screwed. Kiss the middle class good bye.

yeah the "new" middle class speaks spanish:hide:

I would expect a person of your knowledge to understand it does not matter who is in office Joe Public is getting screwed. Kiss the middle class good bye.

yeah the "new" middle class speaks spanish:hide:

Did you notice that not one cent was donated to a democrat? Very interesting. Now you know why companies like Estes get away with behavior like they do. A conservative labor board can make life miserable for the working stiff. And help outlaw trucking companies such as Estes to be profitable.That is why I am the self proclaimed KING OF THE WORKING STIFF. I can point these things out to my working stiff fan club. Elvis out....

So whats the big deal? He supports the republican party. He owns a trucking company and supports a PAC who lobby in support of his business. No different than organized labor supporting PAC's that lobby in their favor.

Wow I Sit Here I Listen To These Estes Guy"s Talking Down The Company And I Know The Tm In Chesapeake Or Norfolk Va And He Seems To Think Everything Is Running Pretty Good With Estes. What Robey Does Is His Business There Was Some Of Us Put On This Earth To Be Handed Eveything And Then There Was Us Put Here To Have To Work Are A**es Off. That Guy Elvis He Should Quit Cause All He Does Is Keep Things Stirred Up About What The Company Does Wrong If He Has The Answers To Everything That Is Wrong Why Dont He Open His Own Trucking Company And Use What He Has Learned About Estes To Run It.

well its cool down at the hall if you can get everyone at a non union company stirred up on their board. something to talk to all his buddys on the cell about. they probaly laugh and laugh (elvis doesn't even work for estes anymore..... he cares):hysterical:. one ear out other:biglaugh::smilie_132:

I Just Checked Estes Web-site And For A Company That Is Suppose To Be Doing So Bad They Are Hiring Line Drivers All Over Va,nc,md. Company Cant Be Doing But So Bad.

i know if i get anymore miles i WILL THROW UP. just 34 hrs off in the past 12 days

I Went Back And Looked At Some Of The Old Estes Thread"s And It Seems To Me That The Driver"s That Are On Here Complaing About Estes Is The Driver"s That Were Working For G.i. Trucking.do You Guy"s Really Hate The Company That Bad?

I Went Back And Looked At Some Of The Old Estes Thread"s And It Seems To Me That The Driver"s That Are On Here Complaing About Estes Is The Driver"s That Were Working For G.i. Trucking.do You Guy"s Really Hate The Company That Bad?

You should go back and look some more because it is just as many on here from prior to the buyout. The issues that are discussed here in this forum affect and pertain to every person that works for this co. There are some here from GI that are quite content with the E way and others that are not. I would like to know why you think that every discussion is complaining when it is something you don't agree with(by the way what is with capitalizing every word.)

I Just Checked Estes Web-site And For A Company That Is Suppose To Be Doing So Bad They Are Hiring Line Drivers All Over Va,nc,md. Company Cant Be Doing But So Bad.
Well :butt kiss:, following the people that quit after the layoffs, they now need more. And I wonder if the layoffs were called back, even if different terminal. It doesn't matter who you work for, there is always turnover, good times and bad. If that's your gauge of freight levels, you need to go back to management 101. But then again, the way things are run around here, no one in management probably even knows what 101 is!

As far as the ex GI's and the ex Estes drivers on here, who the hell cares. What matters is subject and content. Who it comes from doesn't matter. Us here in the mid cuntry just pay attention to what's real and not who presents fact.

Amen MTH We are all one and the same in my book but some on here would like others to believe it's those bad old ex GI's that are to blame for all the discontent but then claim on the other hand that there is no discontent. Gotta get me some more eggnog before my head starts spinning from all their confusion. Merry Christmas to all.

So whats the big deal? He supports the republican party. He owns a trucking company and supports a PAC who lobby in support of his business. No different than organized labor supporting PAC's that lobby in their favor.

It's no big deal at all. As long as everyone understands what box they fit into. It is in Robs' best interest to endorse politicians who will help protect his fortune. It is in our best interest to vote for candidates that will help us protect our standard of living. You with me so far? If we agree so far, then how could we vote for the same politician as someone who uses every labor law and every loop hole in the law to keep your pay and benefits at the lowest level he can get away with? The employee free choice act is not endorsed by one single republican, that I am aware of. The poster above made my point for me, really. Watch who Rob contributes to and votes for, then vote the other direction. Elvis out... ps.You are right. He supports a pac who lobbies in support of his business. And my business is feeding my family. I will vote for the candidates who lobby for my business, not Robs'. Elvis out....

It's no big deal at all. As long as everyone understands what box they fit into. It is in Robs' best interest to endorse politicians who will help protect his fortune. It is in our best interest to vote for candidates that will help us protect our standard of living. You with me so far? If we agree so far, then how could we vote for the same politician as someone who uses every labor law and every loop hole in the law to keep your pay and benefits at the lowest level he can get away with? The employee free choice act is not endorsed by one single republican, that I am aware of. The poster above made my point for me, really. Watch who Rob contributes to and votes for, then vote the other direction. Elvis out... ps.You are right. He supports a pac who lobbies in support of his business. And my business is feeding my family. I will vote for the candidates who lobby for my business, not Robs'. Elvis out....

if you think the teamsters or the demoncats are for you then i dont know what to tell ya. merry christmas

thebeerboy I'm a Teamster and a Democrat and I'm all for you both!
merrydxmas1.gif

if you think the teamsters or the demoncats are for you then i dont know what to tell ya. merry christmas

Merry Christmas to you and yours as well, Beerboy! If you think Rob, or any of his corporate wing nuts, or the Republican party, are looking out for you, then I DO know what to tell you. I'll take my chances in my corner. Elvis out....