Yellow | Rumer: Did management get back there 4th and fith week vacations ?

Minority

I showed my displeasure with several no votes. Maybe you no-balled yes voting women should have voted with your feet. Plenty of companies would be glad to have spineless drivers like you.
It must be VERY frustrating for tough guys like you to have to endure the indignities of YRCF. Oh, you don't work for YRCF. You work for Holland, but not a big enough audience on that forum. I've learned to accept reality. Perhaps you should give that a try. And quit being a :crybaby:

:flame::mf_swordfight::1sm364jumpbed:
I showed my displeasure with several no votes. Maybe you no-balled yes voting women should have voted with your feet. Plenty of companies would be glad to have spineless drivers like you.

listen slim, listen closely, if you have something to say just say it! why do you have to beat around the bush? jes guy what are you ashamed of , just spit it out. Did you vote no? or did you just say you did, I have listened to you for a long time now, and I do not know if you are pro or con against YRCF, Oh well you only have years to put up with this as YRCF will be around for a long time. Uniless you decide to call it quits, because the grass is greaner on the other side of the fence. Oh by the way happy memorial day if you served??????????????? WHAT DID HE SAY,:15:??????????????????????

Slim, nobody involved is happy about the problems were having system wide. Nobody likes give backs. It's out of our hands, your right, we all could've voted no, I did. If the 50+1 voted no, and they did shut the doors, then what? We all did what we thought was best. It turned out to accept the concessions. Time to move forward.

"When things get tough, don't sweat it, sometimes in life you just gotta let it".

You know what they say, it takes more energy to be negative and pessimistic, than it does to be positive. Not to mention the toll it takes on your loved ones.

I'm just one man, with my own opinions. But your post are downers. I believe theres an underlying issue, I leave that up to you to reveal. Good luck to you at Holland.

It must be VERY frustrating for tough guys like you to have to endure the indignities of YRCF. Oh, you don't work for YRCF. You work for Holland, but not a big enough audience on that forum. I've learned to accept reality. Perhaps you should give that a try. And quit being a :crybaby:

Reality hits every quarterly report. What has it been now since we gave back, 15 quarters of losses. Reality hits when the ceo that drove this place into the ground retires with $10 million in his pocket. Reality hits when they announce another vice president to the vice president to the vice president to the outhouse rat has been promoted. How many CFO's have we had since the give back? And how much have we had to pay the old one to go away? How many Coo's does yrc "freight" need? How many different names does national need before they can actually service the freight. Has any debt been paid down? Any new equipment being purchased? Are we still giving outrageous discounts? "Thanks for giving up your pay and retirement, now here is your letter for stubbing your toe"

I would only say the people who didn't vote at all deserve to be called that.

all of our management has suddenly felt the need to use vacation time. 3 have used at least 20 days rather suddenly and unplanned.

all of our management has suddenly felt the need to use vacation time. 3 have used at least 20 days rather suddenly and unplanned.

All of lower management and most of middle management is in the same boat as the rank and file. They don`t have any more info on the financial condition or future plans of the company than any of the rest of the teamster employees. Thanks to truckingboards,the members here get info faster than most management. The time to worry will be when top management starts to cash out and leave in droves. These are the people in the know. Until then,every week worked is another paycheck.

At one point in time management must use it or loose it. QUOTE=werbankrupt;1049515]all of our management has suddenly felt the need to use vacation time. 3 have used at least 20 days rather suddenly and unplanned.[/QUOTE]

At one point in time management must use it or loose it. QUOTE=werbankrupt;1049515]all of our management has suddenly felt the need to use vacation time. 3 have used at least 20 days rather suddenly and unplanned.
[/QUOTE]

I could be wrong, but I thought I overheard one time that management had to use or have scheduled vacation time by Jan 1 or they would loose it because thats when they were getting their new vacation time..

True story ...
I could be wrong, but I thought I overheard one time that management had to use or have scheduled vacation time by Jan 1 or they would loose it because thats when they were getting their new vacation time..[/QUOTE]

Here at 309 management did not have any of there vacation time taken away...There is no equal sacrifice.